Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Westar clone

• 8 Replies

Zohar Nef

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Westar clone
« on: Jul 08, 2012, 10:45 PM »
So was out in the shop and started fiddeling with some aluminum and copper piped and some garden hose fitting and about a week or so later and one failed attempt I have this blaster I am toying with the idea of call the westar-44.  Use a paintball grip frame for the trigger and grip. and dispite a few imperfection is looking realy good I think.  Though I am open to suggestions and ideas.

There is no problem in life that can not be solved through the proper aplication of high explosives.

technokagi

• buildin mandos and slingin beats.
Re: Westar clone
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2012, 09:49 AM »
looks pretty sick to me! thumbs up.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10, 2012, 09:50 AM »
I like it ....  Nice use of Greeblies ....  ;D

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2012, 10:03 AM »
 :o

dude!

thats very cool looking!

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
« Reply #4 on: Jul 10, 2012, 10:05 AM »
how did you do the barrel slots? they crooked a bit. did you mark it out first or did you wing it?

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

Zohar Nef

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2012, 12:15 AM »
how did you do the barrel slots? they crooked a bit. did you mark it out first or did you wing it?

I did mark them out but the drill bit walked on me a bit and cutting by hand is never as nice as machine cuts.  Have made a few changes and am working on something for it.  hope to have pics up soon.

There is no problem in life that can not be solved through the proper aplication of high explosives.

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2012, 12:18 AM »
try a dremmel with one of those cone shaped metal burs. you can get pretty tight with it in those spots.

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

Zohar Nef

« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2013, 09:38 PM »
Ok so I know it has been a while on this one but I did some upgrades to the pistol after tradeing it and then tradeing it back.  Cahnged the main tube to fix the cut outs not lining up issue as well as a new grip that is closer to a jango.  I did not do the weathering but it looks good. Working on puttng a plate acctached to the bottom of the grip like jango's and contemplateding cutting the trigger guard similar to jango's but realy want some opinions on that.

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2013, 11:57 PM »
Decent looking piece, vod.  I approve!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!