Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vira's Armor W.I.P

• 131 Replies

Jaa'det Otxoa

• You can't shoot what you can't see! OM #0872
Re: Vira's Armor W.I.P
« Reply #120 on: Jun 28, 2013, 04:53 PM »
Haha, no worries. I know the difference, but when im typing, I tend to change it to karma on accident XD

:laugh:

OK, In that case... now I really couldn't resist this one... ;)

Keep up the awesome work Vod!

<->Firaxan Clan<->M.A.J.I.C. #096<->M.A. #049<->M.A.D. #016<->T.E.M.T.S. #035<-> 

Weapons: 53%
Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Viradechtis

• Mando without war is like a starship without space
« Reply #121 on: Jun 28, 2013, 05:31 PM »
Oh gosh, now ill never get that outta my head.

Im going to be singing to this the whole time I work on my stuff now.

"Mando without war is like a starship without space." Torian Cadera

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #122 on: Jun 28, 2013, 05:42 PM »
Your kit looks awesome! the way you made the chest plates are genius btw i might need to try that for upgrades. Mine are from a mannequin so they don't sit as well on the ladies if you catch my drift, but it was ok to get me approved.

Can't wait to see it completed!

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

Jaa'det Otxoa

• You can't shoot what you can't see! OM #0872
« Reply #123 on: Jun 28, 2013, 09:27 PM »
Oh gosh, now ill never get that outta my head.

Im going to be singing to this the whole time I work on my stuff now.
:laugh: Then my job is done here... To bring a little bit of amusement to the table! ;)

Happy singing!
*Walks away humming Karma Chameleon*

<->Firaxan Clan<->M.A.J.I.C. #096<->M.A. #049<->M.A.D. #016<->T.E.M.T.S. #035<-> 

Weapons: 53%
Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Viradechtis

« Reply #124 on: Jun 28, 2013, 09:53 PM »
Your kit looks awesome! the way you made the chest plates are genius btw i might need to try that for upgrades. Mine are from a mannequin so they don't sit as well on the ladies if you catch my drift, but it was ok to get me approved.

Absolutely! I love the way they fit, and they were so easy to make. Arch actually made a template for the plates, you can find it here! Its great cause if you need to make the template bigger, you can just enlarge it.
http://pleadingbrilliance.com/external/mercs/ViraPlates.pdf

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #125 on: Jun 28, 2013, 10:17 PM »
Brilliant! thanks :)

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

Arch

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #126 on: Jun 30, 2013, 02:20 PM »
Vira's plates totally rock. :) It's a good idea to try them out on poster board, first. You may find that you want to move the "dart" around. I understand that Vira's updated the design a lot since I made that PDF template from it! Her plate angles aren't quite as pointy as mine ended up. Vira and Suna's plates are subtly different, and they look great!

Vira, I really love how your weathering came out! I didn't have a chance to properly fangirl over it at PortCon. :) You've been making a lot of excellent progress!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #127 on: Jun 30, 2013, 03:07 PM »
Looks real  nice vod ;)

One thing im seeing is your plates looks a bit wonky  ??? one chest plate is touching your collar :(

when you do you app shots make sure everything is sitting perfect ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Viradechtis

« Reply #128 on: Jul 01, 2013, 09:37 AM »
Vira, I really love how your weathering came out! I didn't have a chance to properly fangirl over it at PortCon. :) You've been making a lot of excellent progress!

Oh sush you! :-[ You wear it just as well, your snow kit is AMAZING.

Looks real  nice vod ;)

One thing im seeing is your plates looks a bit wonky  ??? one chest plate is touching your collar :(

when you do you app shots make sure everything is sitting perfect ;)

Yeah they were attached by velcro (that I hadnt sewn yet XD) thats why you have that wonky-ness. For apps I will absolutely have them in place.

Byloc Phosmont

• Mando Rider: 0004
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #129 on: Jul 01, 2013, 02:24 PM »
Looking really great Vira :) Keep it up and hopefully I'll be able to troop with you soon!

« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2017, 01:15 AM »
Hello!

I was recently reading one of your threads and saw that you have some awesome designs for female chest armor. Unfortunately the links in the thread to the templates are broken. Could you email them to me?

Thank you,
Corrie.

Mereelajum

• "Last Man Standing" - Daniel Logan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2017, 11:58 AM »
Hello!

I was recently reading one of your threads and saw that you have some awesome designs for female chest armor. Unfortunately the links in the thread to the templates are broken. Could you email them to me?

Thank you,
Corrie.

I gotcha covered! http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=54817.msg773292#msg773292

Direct link to templates https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3WW_X3OV-LSEl6ckQ2clppTFk/view

Sounds like a plan.....

Formally Mereel A’denla

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!