Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Zouka E'tad's buckets. Assassin , enforcer (WIP??)

• 10 Replies

Zouka E'tad

• After many years , I have returned
Zouka E'tad's buckets. Assassin , enforcer (WIP??)
« on: Aug 06, 2012, 02:00 AM »
so this is my first time ever working on a project such as this so the quality of my bucket may not be that good but  i tried my best with the basic tools that i had  :D

my first colors seemed to glossy and seemed to stand out too much for my liking  so i sanded most of it off and repainted

this is what came out after my second attempt  to paint it .

my next step is attaching the visor but im unsure of which method to use ... :blank:

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Zouka Zammini's first bucket . Assassin (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2012, 03:40 PM »
Looks good Vod ;D

as for the visor... Hot Glue is your friend

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Zouka E'tad

« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2012, 04:19 PM »
thanks  Niabi! ;D    . so after trying multiple ways of making the visor stick , and it always popping off  , it came to me .
i had to shape the visor to the helmet . i felt really dumb but now im just waiting for the epoxy in the helmet to cure

Zouka E'tad

« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2012, 06:10 PM »
well its finnaly done

neeed to save up some funds so i can work on buy some armor now  :D

Zouka E'tad

Re: Zouka E'tad's first bucket . Assassin (WIP??)
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2012, 07:03 PM »
so i realized i had beeen using too low of a grit fir sanding ( 140  :blank: )  so i sanded down with a 600 wetsand and it came out looking alot better . then started my repainting

also added a mythosaur skull with a stencil i attempted to make , pain in the butt .

then started the weathering and carbon dusting  and here it is currently . .

top view

gonna have to redo the inside of the helmet cause my little bro decide to knock it off the table and the jb weld holding the visor broke also the visor is cracked ...... luckily i reinforced the cheeks connection to the rest of the helmet of it would have humpty dumptied :o

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2012, 02:15 PM »
Nice Work Vod ;D Looks nice.

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Muscle

• Live for the hunt
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2012, 02:25 PM »
Looks good nice job on the stencil :)

Dargo Jo'Rae
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19, 2012, 05:54 PM »
Lookin really good. Your weathering is pretty solid  :)

Zouka E'tad

« Reply #8 on: Sep 02, 2012, 02:22 PM »
so recently i bought a new bucket from jarek tahl-t that i was planning to work on and let my friend use for events here at my campus .

so here are some pics .

painting on the balcony of my new apartment ha

i know there are some slight imperfections on the paint ( cause it started to rain when i was painting so i rushed it :? ) but i plan to wet sand it down to get rid of the line on the top , and i may buy a new visor later but i will attempt to clean it up a little more .

my assassin is on hold for a bit since my brother dropped it . the damage was sorta bad inside the bucket . the jbwelded screws were torn out of the helmet and left giant holes in the inside and a broken visor .... but i bondoed the holes and in the process of sanding it down .. but im using sand paper and a sponge to even it out to fit the visor inside correctly again.. but im doing slowly cause calculus home work is taking up most of my time  :-\

post a pick of it in a bit

Zouka E'tad

Re: Zouka E'tad's buckets. Assassin , enforcer (WIP??)
« Reply #9 on: Sep 18, 2012, 10:20 PM »
so i finally fixed my assassin after weeks of seeing it sad and broken on my shelf  :D :D :D and added some battle damage and personality to the enforcer !

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: Zouka E'tad's buckets. Assassin , enforcer (WIP??)
« Reply #10 on: Sep 18, 2012, 10:45 PM »
Nice enforcer helmet, looks good  8)  I am a little partial to the enforcer helmets though.....wonder why  :laugh:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!