Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

C6 Head Count

• 30 Replies
Re: C6 Head Count
« Reply #15 on: Aug 28, 2012, 08:07 PM »
I was eyeballing the shot with unofficials then *embarrassed* sorry about that.

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: Aug 28, 2012, 08:16 PM »
No worries! My brain wend poof when trying to get a headcount of the big pic. I really think we blew past 100-150, perhaps more.

dAVid.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

The Pandalorian

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #17 on: Aug 28, 2012, 08:54 PM »
I know myself, Promtheus, and Mavik from the Firestorm Clan in Virginia was there.....

Train your sons to be strong, Your daughters to be stronger....

OM #0637
The Mighty Mini Mando #26

Sidewalker

• Faster, more intense!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #18 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:02 PM »
5 from Hett'ciri though I don't think Randy kitted up for the picture.

Sidewalker
Hett'ciri Clan

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #19 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:14 PM »
If you compares the RL and Mercs pics, they look about equal.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Chro

• Rebel Spy
  • Like lukewarm water.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #20 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:28 PM »
I really think we blew past 100-150, perhaps more.

Oh we totally did. We are awesome.

Chro on FB    |    Wampa Clan Ver’alor    |    Podcast Team

kranix

• Awards 40+ hrs Charity 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #21 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:11 PM »
2 of us from Vhetin'Ade (and 1 unofficial member).

Drago Seron

• Butcher of Endor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #22 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:12 PM »
3 from Seron Clan.

DragoSeron3copy by Doc Kruzer, on Flickr

Horsemen-WAR

Riv Serulius

• Yub Yub
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #23 on: Sep 17, 2012, 08:28 PM »
Talon had 10.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #24 on: Sep 18, 2012, 01:51 AM »
I believe Naast had 12.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #25 on: Sep 18, 2012, 06:17 AM »
We brought two OMs from Jai'galaar Clan too, though only one of us got kitted up for C6.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Haran Tracyn

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #26 on: Sep 18, 2012, 04:37 PM »
I know there was at least one from Mav oya'la, and I was there from NJ.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #27 on: Sep 21, 2012, 10:28 AM »
So do we have a number yet?  I'd like to get an invasion report done up sometime soon, but need a solid number of attendees.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Chro

• Rebel Spy
  • Like lukewarm water.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #29 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:44 AM »
So far, by rough count, around 80-90. I know Point has a more official thread going on somewhere.

Chro on FB    |    Wampa Clan Ver’alor    |    Podcast Team

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!