Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire

• 45 Replies

Pesh 'katar

• Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire
« Reply #15 on: Oct 28, 2012, 06:53 PM »
Damn Jason takes great pics!! Awesome kit, man, truly an inspiration!

OM #0885

BLUE MOON CLAN Official Member #11
« Reply #16 on: Oct 29, 2012, 01:56 AM »
I got there just as you guys where taking these.  I never really got to meet you though vod.

« Reply #18 on: Jan 08, 2013, 09:34 PM »
That first pic is truly epic....

« Reply #19 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:58 AM »
I saw you at CVI I was the kid in the red Mando armor (I know that really narrows it down but still)

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #20 on: Jan 21, 2013, 08:13 AM »
Here is the latest pic. My son recreated my character for Minecraft- LOL!!!!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Jan 21, 2013, 01:37 PM »
 :laugh:  thats awesome Vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Am Vindam

• Cat # 0761
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #22 on: Feb 11, 2013, 02:11 AM »
Man, I love this kit. Nice work, vod.

Vagabond Nexu

Elegant Mando's Tea Society #055
B.E.A.R.D.S. #066
R.A.M. #010
Nerf-Herder #004

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #24 on: Feb 18, 2013, 12:00 PM »
Some new pics with my new IOA plates and my first troop with my son (not OM yet):

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #25 on: Feb 18, 2013, 01:47 PM »
Nice Pics vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

xenotoes

• Beth :)
« Reply #26 on: Feb 26, 2013, 03:51 PM »
These pics :o This KIT :o I love everything about it!

Vult, would you mind if I did a drawing of that first picture you posted? I think it's the same as your profile picture; the one with you looking to your left. I think it would make an awesome graphite drawing! Credit will go to both you and Jason of course!  :D

Vult Tavik

« Reply #27 on: Feb 27, 2013, 10:30 AM »
Thank you. It is always nice when someone appreciates your work. I certainly don't mind as longs as Jason gets his credit  ;D

« Reply #28 on: Feb 27, 2013, 01:42 PM »
HOLY CRAP!  :o Is that the gorgeous and brilliant  Felica Day you lucky Strill!  :o

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!