Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire

• 45 Replies

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire
« on: Sep 10, 2012, 09:21 AM »
I forgot all about these threads when I first became OM, but I guess this is a great place to collect my favorite pictures of the completed kit.

These Photo's by Jason S Colflesh
https://www.facebook.com/JasonSColfleshPhotography

Celebration VI:

Jaden Tracyn

• Real mandos cry...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire
« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2012, 03:23 PM »
Great looking kit...

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2012, 04:30 PM »
Awesome pics Vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2012, 05:25 PM »
Those are some wicked cool pics of a wicked cool kit vod, very nicely done!

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2012, 09:11 PM »
Thanks Vode, I was truly living the dream at C6 and been having a blast ever since I joined the Mercs! This will be a life-long hobby and every time I see someone else's kit it gives me inspiration and ideas about what I want to do next.

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 10, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Yep, AWESOME kit and pics !!

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2012, 02:58 AM »
I do love this, quite a lot. I really like that shot at the holochess table.

Vult Tavik

« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2012, 09:55 AM »
Thank you very much. That holochess shot was all the wifes' doing- she still wasn't happy ( I guess she wanted to take it more "head-on"), but there was a line and we didn't want to hold it up too much. I was just very thankful and happy the guy let me go down the hallway for the other shots.

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Sep 13, 2012, 02:30 PM »
That first shot is one of my favorite. Looks like it came straight out of a movie...!!!

And brother, let me tell you, your kit is quickly becoming a favorite of mine...!!! I really like the whole thing!!

8) 8)

Vult Tavik

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13, 2012, 05:05 PM »
Thanks brother- it wouldn't be nearly as good as it is so far without your craftsmanship that made the cod armor and the Verp (Leia)! I am installing the Fettronics as we speak :)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #11 on: Sep 14, 2012, 11:38 AM »
Great pics Vult  ;) .

Vult Tavik

« Reply #12 on: Sep 14, 2012, 08:14 PM »
Thanks Remo! If only I could photoshop a real Swarzy background like you!

« Reply #13 on: Sep 14, 2012, 08:48 PM »
i love the pic with the rancor! your kit is really nice!!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #14 on: Sep 15, 2012, 09:29 AM »
Thanks Remo! If only I could photoshop a real Swarzy background like you!

What you on about, you're in a real one  :P  :D  ;) .

Pesh 'katar

• Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #15 on: Oct 28, 2012, 06:53 PM »
Damn Jason takes great pics!! Awesome kit, man, truly an inspiration!

OM #0885

BLUE MOON CLAN Official Member #11
« Reply #16 on: Oct 29, 2012, 01:56 AM »
I got there just as you guys where taking these.  I never really got to meet you though vod.

« Reply #18 on: Jan 08, 2013, 09:34 PM »
That first pic is truly epic....

« Reply #19 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:58 AM »
I saw you at CVI I was the kid in the red Mando armor (I know that really narrows it down but still)

Vult Tavik

« Reply #20 on: Jan 21, 2013, 08:13 AM »
Here is the latest pic. My son recreated my character for Minecraft- LOL!!!!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Jan 21, 2013, 01:37 PM »
 :laugh:  thats awesome Vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Am Vindam

• Cat # 0761
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #22 on: Feb 11, 2013, 02:11 AM »
Man, I love this kit. Nice work, vod.

Vagabond Nexu

Elegant Mando's Tea Society #055
B.E.A.R.D.S. #066
R.A.M. #010
Nerf-Herder #004

Vult Tavik

« Reply #24 on: Feb 18, 2013, 12:00 PM »
Some new pics with my new IOA plates and my first troop with my son (not OM yet):

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!