Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire

• 45 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Vult Tavik, Gun for Hire
« Reply #25 on: Feb 18, 2013, 01:47 PM »
Nice Pics vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

xenotoes

• Beth :)
« Reply #26 on: Feb 26, 2013, 03:51 PM »
These pics :o This KIT :o I love everything about it!

Vult, would you mind if I did a drawing of that first picture you posted? I think it's the same as your profile picture; the one with you looking to your left. I think it would make an awesome graphite drawing! Credit will go to both you and Jason of course!  :D

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #27 on: Feb 27, 2013, 10:30 AM »
Thank you. It is always nice when someone appreciates your work. I certainly don't mind as longs as Jason gets his credit  ;D

« Reply #28 on: Feb 27, 2013, 01:42 PM »
HOLY CRAP!  :o Is that the gorgeous and brilliant  Felica Day you lucky Strill!  :o

« Reply #30 on: Mar 01, 2013, 09:05 AM »
Lucky bum. (I mean that in the nicest of ways  :laugh: )

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #31 on: Mar 07, 2013, 01:48 PM »
Ya, I know. She was so hot in real life too. So sweet, so blown away by our Mando gear, and I get to look at the glossy 8x10 of her in the "Date my avatar" video outfit. She wrote me "You dress to impress dude. <3 - Felicia Day"

- you jelly bro?
 :laugh:

« Reply #32 on: Mar 08, 2013, 08:14 AM »
Ya, I know. She was so hot in real life too. So sweet, so blown away by our Mando gear, and I get to look at the glossy 8x10 of her in the "Date my avatar" video outfit. She wrote me "You dress to impress dude. <3 - Felicia Day"

- you jelly bro?
 :laugh:

Yes.

Yes I am.

LOL

Vult Tavik

« Reply #33 on: Mar 08, 2013, 04:27 PM »
haha, I'm glad you "know" who she is and can appreciate it. A lot of people do not. I do hope you get to meet her at a local CON. She was very cool.

JeskAran

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #34 on: Apr 30, 2014, 01:10 PM »
Fantastic looking kit... and the pics are very inspiring!

I'm sure I'll be using your kit as a reference as I build my own...  ;D

-->Solus Fyari (Brandon Bloodworth)

FreemanBanana

• Kebii'tra Tracyn
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 01:25 PM »
Looks great man! The verp reminds me that I need to make my gun bigger...

Vult Tavik

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 03:24 PM »
Thanks guys. My verp was made by the one and only Kelan Ord, a resident of these parts. :)

Vult Tavik

« Reply #37 on: Mar 24, 2015, 03:15 PM »
the next thing I am going to modify on my old kit is to "modernize" the armor attachment using rivets since it is the new thing :)

Gale Cabur

• Vode an
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #38 on: Mar 26, 2015, 04:20 AM »
I would be careful, the app team is starting to crack down on visible rivets.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #39 on: Mar 26, 2015, 07:47 AM »
I would be careful, the app team is starting to crack down on visible rivets.

We don't "crack down" on visible rivets.
We ask that they are painted to match the armor. Shiny chrome rivets look odd on a nice and weathered kit.

Gale Cabur

• Vode an
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #40 on: Mar 27, 2015, 04:35 AM »
My apologies, that’s what I get for reading into comments. Glad someone from the app team was able to clarify. I’m excited to see how your kit turns out!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #41 on: Mar 27, 2015, 08:04 AM »
My apologies, that’s what I get for reading into comments. Glad someone from the app team was able to clarify. I’m excited to see how your kit turns out!

No worries vod! :D

Now back to Vult!!

Can't wait to see your custom mando in action again!!

MorginnWolf

• Hailing from the Dune Sea
« Reply #42 on: Apr 01, 2015, 07:33 PM »
I love your choice in colors, and over all excellent execution!

I especially like the simplicity of the right chest symbol. it adds a perfect touch!  I'm jealous!  :)

Mando707

• ∆∆∆ DRAL EDEE ∆∆∆ Teren Clan, CA
« Reply #43 on: Apr 08, 2015, 11:38 PM »
Gotta say, killer kit and LOVE the baby blue... Favorite color and great paint scheme and Original Fett Flavor. also love that you got your cape to drape like original Boba Fett. Excellent Job!

Kill or kill not, I eat large Fries....
∆∆∆ DRAL EDEE ∆∆∆ Teren Clan, CA

Osmethae

• Fictitious Visions
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2015, 12:24 PM »
Excellent! I love that color scheme.

Vult Tavik

« Reply #45 on: Dec 28, 2015, 09:06 AM »
Thanks for all the new comments! I still haven't decided on exactly which method to take but I will paint and blend it in to go along with the rest of my paint for sure.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!