Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

first armor WIP updated

• 22 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: first armor WIP
« Reply #15 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:20 PM »
Diamond cutting bit. Well worth the cost. I was going through metal cutting bits at a rate of 1 a piece of armour before somebody suggested the diamond one to me. It's done nearly a full set and still doesn't even look worn.

This ^^

Kris speaks the truth The Diamond cutting bit is awesome.

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Zouka E'tad

• After many years , I have returned
« Reply #16 on: Jan 29, 2013, 05:36 PM »
 :-\   been a while since i have made any progress but i  finaly made some of my own metal armor  ;D   

from left to right is  as follows :  right guant , left gaunt , left and right shin armor , and some foot/boot armor  . nee to find ways of attaching all the pieces before i paint them  , and i have to put the hinges and greeblies on my guants  :laugh:

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #17 on: Jan 30, 2013, 02:19 PM »
Nice progress ;D

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Zouka E'tad

« Reply #18 on: Feb 19, 2013, 06:07 PM »
new update !!! no guants yet but i have made progress 

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #19 on: Feb 22, 2013, 11:36 PM »
new update !!! no guants yet but i have made progress 

Not bad.  The diamond is a little subdued and hard to see because of the lighting...  Maybe border it in silver?  Weather it up a bit to make it pop more, possibly?  Other than that, your armor looks outstanding.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #20 on: Feb 23, 2013, 02:29 PM »
This is what im seeing ;)

overall its looking good ;) just a few things :

Plates could do with tightening up the spacing a bit ;)

Looks like the chest plates are pulling away from the body on the Teeth might need a bit more shaping or better securing to the vest

you need knees and a cod ;)

Zouka E'tad

« Reply #21 on: Sep 06, 2013, 01:23 AM »
i know its been a really long time but i finally  got some where with my armor     i still need to work on the little things to get it  ready to be official but for the most  part its complete .  i just need a new vest , and weapon . those are my bigest flaws i can see . any things you guys could see wrong that should be fxed let me know please  :)  i have some time to finish this be fore life takes up all my time again

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
Re: first armor WIP updated
« Reply #22 on: Sep 08, 2013, 12:40 PM »
Chest plates look a little out of alignment.

Apart from that it looks nice ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!