Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Poll

Does the girth/kama need a back panel (Pics pgs. 3 & 4)

No! ...Keep it simple!
Yes! ...Hide yer rear!

Jaa'det 1st Beskar'gam... NEW WIP

• 294 Replies

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Jaa'det 1st Beskar'gam... NEW WIP
« Reply #275 on: Mar 13, 2014, 12:14 AM »
This is a great build! I really admire all of the scratch building that has gone into this. As i'm going through the pages of your build I keep saying "THAT'S BRILIANT!!" or "NO FRACKIN WAY!!!" It's been an exciting read  ;D

Jaa'det Otxoa

• You can't shoot what you can't see! OM #0872
« Reply #276 on: Mar 13, 2014, 05:04 PM »
Very nice, vod!  Good to see this kit all together. :D
Looking awesoooooooooooooome Vod ;D
Thanks Vode!

A picture of just your weapon will do just fine.  I laid mine out on a sheet to take the picture.  No need to hold it.  :)
Thanks Corey, I have shots from my blaster WIP that will work then! ;D

FANTASTIC work, my friend!!! I'm loving those hand plates, very good way of attaching them! Should be seeing those kill stripes by your name in no time!!
Thanks bud! The attachment method was mainly because the gloves I'm using were $80 and I didn't want to damage them! The palms are TouchTec leather and allow me to use my smartphone without taking them off... or I can change the gloves to lighter ones during the summer if I want to! ;)

Fantastic job my friend  8)  I'm very excited to see this kit finally together, won't be long before you're an official shark!  Just a suggestion, the outer sleeves of your flight suit could come up about 1-2 inches to give your elbow a little more breathing room.  Now that's just a suggestion and I don't think you'll get dinged on it, but I think it would make your arms a bit sleeker.  Either way, I love this kit!
Thanks for the suggestion, I kind of prefer the longer upper sleeve as it will keep the hose/cables from getting snagged, if the app team says anything about it I can easily shorten them though! :P

This is a great build! I really admire all of the scratch building that has gone into this. As i'm going through the pages of your build I keep saying "THAT'S BRILIANT!!" or "NO FRACKIN WAY!!!" It's been an exciting read  ;D
Thanks Vod, Glad you had fun with the thread...

I actually caught myself going back and re-reading the whole thing seeing how my kit has evolved along the way with help from everyone offering suggestions and support. This is exactly why I am proud to be part of this club... family... ;D Vor'e to everybody who has helped, offered inspiration and encouragement!

Well, I was going to retake my app pics last night but once again my DSLR decided to eat the last batteries I had before I could take the pics! ???
Even my point and shoot batteries were both dead! :P

Well, going to pick up a pack of batteries tonight and get those plates sorted and retake my pics so I can send in my app!

Wish me luck!!! ;)

<->Firaxan Clan<->M.A.J.I.C. #096<->M.A. #049<->M.A.D. #016<->T.E.M.T.S. #035<-> 

Weapons: 53%
Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Tyno Krast

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #277 on: Mar 13, 2014, 07:13 PM »
Good luck vod!

Zeevan Korall

• The death watch are the true saviors of Mandalore
« Reply #278 on: Mar 13, 2014, 07:16 PM »
Wow! This has really come together! Good luck mate!

Jaa'det Otxoa

« Reply #279 on: Mar 14, 2014, 12:59 PM »
App submitted!  ??? :-\ ;D

<->Firaxan Clan<->M.A.J.I.C. #096<->M.A. #049<->M.A.D. #016<->T.E.M.T.S. #035<-> 

Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Eman'nelo

• You won't win this fight...
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #280 on: Mar 14, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Good luck!  8)

Armor WIP               Gallery             Invasions: 32

Tal'Falco

• My Client, My Target..Neither live long
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #281 on: Mar 14, 2014, 02:21 PM »
I already see an OM ;D

Rest In Peace Remo Jadd..

Miss Troll Tuesday? Follow the link http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70820.0

Jaa'det Otxoa

« Reply #282 on: Mar 18, 2014, 03:22 PM »
Good luck!  8)
I already see an OM ;D

Whoo Hoo! I haz kill stripes!!! ;D
 :laugh: *doing the happy dance* :laugh:

Thank you to everybody who has offered any amount of help, no matter how small! All the suggestions, critiques, comments, everything helped me make my kit exactly how I wanted it to be!

And I got approved on the first try! ???

Oh, yeah, already planning upgrades for Spec Ops: Sniper Brigade membership...

...Stay tuned! ;)

Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Tal'Falco

• My Client, My Target..Neither live long
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #283 on: Mar 18, 2014, 03:32 PM »
Congrats brother

Rest In Peace Remo Jadd..

Miss Troll Tuesday? Follow the link http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70820.0

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #284 on: Mar 18, 2014, 04:40 PM »
Congrats Jaa'det!

It was a pleasure watching your build come together. You always put in the little bit of extra effort that really counts when making something great. The decision to approve your armor was an easy one.

Looking forward to seeing what's next for you!

Eman'nelo

• You won't win this fight...
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #285 on: Mar 18, 2014, 04:53 PM »
Congrats and welcome to the shark tank  8)

Armor WIP               Gallery             Invasions: 32

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #286 on: Mar 18, 2014, 07:18 PM »
Way to go, vod!  Welcome to the OM ranks!  You definitely earned those stripes, vod. :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #288 on: Mar 19, 2014, 03:44 PM »
Whoo Hoo! I haz kill stripes!!! ;D

only one thing to say Vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Jaa'det Otxoa

« Reply #289 on: Mar 19, 2014, 04:10 PM »
Congrats brother
Congrats and welcome to the shark tank  8)
Way to go, vod!  Welcome to the OM ranks!  You definitely earned those stripes, vod. :D
Congratulations 8)
Thanks Ner Vode!! glad to be on board

Congrats Jaa'det!

It was a pleasure watching your build come together. You always put in the little bit of extra effort that really counts when making something great. The decision to approve your armor was an easy one.

Looking forward to seeing what's next for you!
Much appreciated Ref! Glad I made things easy for y'all ;D

Besides, my momma always said "If you're gonna do something worth while, it's worth taking the time to do it right the first time!"   ;)
My momma's smart... and right! :laugh:

only one thing to say Vod ;)

Shucks Niabi... :-[

*doin' another happy dance*
Aww yeah... I got a "Niabi Likes this"   :laugh:

Thanks brother!  ;)

Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Tyno Krast

« Reply #290 on: Mar 20, 2014, 10:22 AM »
Congrats vod!!!! Never had a doubt. Your kit is great!

Welcome to the wonderful world of endless upgrades and never ending tweaking  :P

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Pesh 'katar

• Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #291 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:16 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not that there was ever any doubt, but still... Awesome kit brother, enjoy them stripes!!

OM #0885

BLUE MOON CLAN Official Member #11

UnFathomable

• Now where did I put that hydrospanner!?
« Reply #292 on: Apr 06, 2014, 08:50 PM »
Wow I disapeared from the mercs for a few months and look what happened. This kit looks spectacular vod! Geat job, especially on your greeblies.

Ver. 1.2 Smartphone gauntlet, and upgrades

My build thread>>http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=68967.0

Jaa'det Otxoa

« Reply #293 on: Apr 14, 2014, 04:40 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not that there was ever any doubt, but still... Awesome kit brother, enjoy them stripes!!
Thanks Vod, you as well! ;)
Wow I disapeared from the mercs for a few months and look what happened. This kit looks spectacular vod! Geat job, especially on your greeblies.
Vor'e!! ;D
Congrats vod!!!! Never had a doubt. Your kit is great!

Welcome to the wonderful world of endless upgrades and never ending tweaking  :P

Can't wait to see what you do next!
Thanks, and you won't have to wait long...

First upgrades, post OM!
...Makin my besk'ad:

Beskar'gam
Buy'ce

Naren Sprax

• So I says to Mable, I says...
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #294 on: Apr 17, 2014, 03:47 PM »
I'm a little late to the party but, congrats vod!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!