Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vest for Armor

• 2 Replies

Werdla'naast

• Today is a good day for someone else to die.
Vest for Armor
« on: Nov 24, 2012, 09:36 PM »
i have an old paintball vest that i havent used in years, would i be able to use it for the vest for my armor?

it looks something like this, but it is smooth, without any pockets or elastic strips. would i be able to use it?

"My name says it all. Werdla'naast. It means invisible destroyer. so if you need something gone with no ties to you, i'm your man"
Re: Vest for Armor
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2012, 09:46 PM »
the only thing i know about sports gear is that it cannot be recognizable as such.
have you checked the CRLs?
another thing you might do is ask some people in your clan.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Vest for Armor
« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2012, 10:33 PM »
I wouldnt use it unless...

A. You are doing Legacy style armor

AND

B. You plan to cut the sides out and put in a different closure method or cover the sides.

Reason I say this is, the CRL allow them but, they must be 100% covered from view.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!