Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Ramblin Trooper's WIP [Pic Heavy!]

• 178 Replies

Svik Katora

• Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: The Ramblin Trooper's WIP [Pic Heavy!]
« Reply #175 on: Feb 13, 2014, 01:31 AM »
Sometimes I wish there was a way to convey "I have poured blood, sweat, manly tears, months and years, and quite possibly my mortal soul into this armor. Treat it like it is the last child on earth." We need a word for that.

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #176 on: Feb 13, 2014, 08:38 AM »
just caught this thread and was just going WOW  :o for every post, looking awesome dude and I hope your "friend" knows that he's life is on the line next time he comes close to your kit, bang up reapair job, very impressive

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #177 on: Feb 13, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Nice job on the repairs. Not sure what I would have done to the person who did that to my armor.

And of course the weathering looks great and really helps to blend in the repairs. Amazing job!

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #178 on: Feb 13, 2014, 05:46 PM »
Great job on the fixes and addition of grime via black wash.

Sucks it had to be spurred on by your kit having been damaged though.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!