Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet Info List

• 0 Replies

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Helmet Info List
« on: Dec 16, 2012, 08:40 AM »
If you're looking for good tutorials, build threads, or general information on how to start your helmet, look no further. This is the main hub of all the best helmet build threads here. I've separated them out into sections to make it easier. I will be expanding this list as time moves on. See below if you want to add something to this list.

The helmet can be the funnest part of your Mandalorian build. The helmet serves as the 'face' of a Mandalorian armor set and is probably the most important place for you to really bring our your Mandalorian's personality. It's the area the general public will focus on the most, so it is probably the most important piece of your build. Helmets can be expensive and time consuming to produce, but don't let that discourage you. It is also probably THE most rewarding part of any build, and - if you're just starting out with prop/costume production - can help you learn a lot of skills you'll need on the rest of the armor.

If there is a thread you think needs to be added to this list, please send me a PM here on the boards: [LINK]

General Advice:
Helmet Size Comparisons
Helmet Sizing Guide
HBF - Toy to Troopable
HBF Conversion Guide

Scratch-built Helmets
Dark Side Sith Lord's scratchbuilt Aluminum helmet
Jaiden's 'Bucket' Bucket

2-piece Jango
2-piece Jango and Rubies Deluxe Helmet Comparison

Helmet Interiors
Helmet Padding Tutorial by Biohazard
Helmet insides

Display/Storage
Helmet Storage/Transport

Where to buy Visors
T-Visor.com
Bobamaker Visor

« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2012, 12:36 PM by Biohazard » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!