Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

flight suit help

• 1 Replies
flight suit help
« on: Feb 07, 2013, 02:26 PM »
I am starting my build and have a lid on the way, also have started few odds and ends with the armor/gauntlets/belt/pouches...  Before I get too far I figured I should have the flightsuit so I know what to expect and start with that as a base.  Been looking at the one piece verses 2 piece route and have some questions that I can't seem to find on the CRLs.  I can't seem to find a difinitive description.  For example, I am a bigger guy so I am looking for something in like 3xl  I found some that do, but they list zippers for pockets on sleeves and chest... didn't know if zippers were allowed and if that was a requirement that they be covered or what.  Also, many I am seeing have collars, do those need hacked off? 

If anyone could steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.  I found where it states they need to be properly fitted, if its a 2 piece that you shouldn't be able to tell the difference, and that but am I missing more of a description somewhere?  While they are all called flightsuits or coveralls (depending on the different searches that I have done) they can be drastically different in the options I mentioned above.  Am I just being too paranoid in getting the wrong thing?

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: flight suit help
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2013, 05:25 AM »
as long as the zippers look to be part of the costume i believe they are OK ;) the ones on the chest wont be a problem as your vest and plates will cover them the sleeve ones i think are ok ;)

as for the collar hmmm i coverd my collar with my neck seal ;) but if you have a properly fitting vest i imagine that vest would cover up the collar if it was folded down

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!