Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Auxiliary Memberships are Live!

• 43 Replies

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Auxiliary Memberships are Live!
« on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:26 PM »
Some of you have already found it, but that's okay. Our Auxiliary Memberships are live and ready to be used. The final price of this membership level is $12 PER YEAR (or $1 per month if you want to break it down). Auxiliary Memberships are a great way to become more involved in the Mercs without needing a costume. This is a great way to allow parents, spouses, siblings, and friends in on the fun that we have. Auxiliary Members have access to the room blocks for large conventions, ability to buy special merchandise, and other perks such as the ability to reserve a seat at Member-Only dinner parties and functions that the Mercs may hold. Auxiliary Membership also turns off advertisements here on the forums, and attaches a special Auxiliary Member badge to your forum account.

Here are some basic instructions on how to order your Auxiliary Membership:

- Go to your profile by clicking on "Profile" on our main menu here on the website.
- In the 'Actions' section on the profile menu (either in the sidebar or in the 'across the top' menu of your profile), click on 'Paid Subscriptions'
- Next click on the button that says "Order"
- Then click on the button that says 'Order with Paypal'

From here you'll be taken to the paypal section of the process in which you'll login, approve payment, and then be redirected back to our boards. Your membership should now be active.

-----

Official Members
Do NOT need to purchase this membership. Auxiliary Memberships are there for people who are NOT costumed members of our community but who want to contribute more and receive more in the way of merchandise and perks. If you are an Official Member you will not receive any extra perks by purchasing this membership because you already have first access to anything we would offer Auxiliaries.

If you are an Official Member and wish to donate, please use our tried and true 'supporter' system where you can give as little or as much as you'd like.

Supporters
You may also become an Auxiliary Member anytime you like by using the system detailed above. Unfortunately due to both our system and the letter of the law, we cannot retroactively give Auxiliary Membership to those who have not ordered it directly and knowingly. If you'd like to become an Auxiliary, please use this system to purchase it.

Non-Paypal Methods
If you do not have a paypal account, or do not wish to use the service you may send in the fee manually via the Postal Service. Please use Money Orders if at all possible as these are the fastest and most secure way to send your fee into us. Money Orders can be bought at most local convenience stores and supermarkets. In lieu of a money order, we will also take checks and cash. Checks need to clear before we'll add your new status to your account. Please be advised that sending cash through the public mail system can be dangerous, so be sure to use a security envelope to hide the contents.

Please also include your forum screen name so that we can find your account!

Note: It may take up to two weeks for your new status to be recognized and applied to your account. This is due in part to our use of a P.O. Box (see below), as well as the application time of that money into the Mercs bank account.

If you'd like to send in your Auxiliary Membership fee physically, send to:

Mandalorian Mercs
P.O. Box 924
Mocksville NC, 27028

If you run into any trouble, or need any kind of help, please PM Thaxos.

« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2014, 03:08 PM by Thaxos » Logged

JR

• Jaro Ramikad
Re: Auxiliary Memberships are Live!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2013, 03:38 PM »
Do we have to manually renew it every year, or is there an automatic option?

WIP: www.goo.gl/WhPpc
Helmet 50/50% www.goo.gl/fHFE0
Soft Parts 70% www.goo.gl/hSMyM
Armor 75% www.goo.gl/JTtNO
Gaunts 100% www.goo.gl/NvRA6
Weapons 85% www.goo.gl/7JEef
Backpack 50% www.goo.gl/0CwLn
Droid 20% www.goo.gl/yisvW

"Nan utreekove ber, kisol kyrayc." : www.goo.gl/zXZBx

My website: http://novothule.com

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2013, 03:44 PM »
Yes, you'll need to renew it each year manually. This keeps us from having charges made that you may have forgotten about. You'll receive an email two weeks prior to it renewing to remind you about it. :)

JR

• Jaro Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2013, 03:47 PM »
You'll receive an email two weeks prior to it renewing to remind you about it. :)

Perfect solution, and I get paid tomorrow!  ;D

"Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!" <-- You might want to put a link there to this thread, it took me a while to find it.

Biohazard

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2013, 03:55 PM »
Perfect solution, and I get paid tomorrow!  ;D

"Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!" <-- You might want to put a link there to this thread, it took me a while to find it.

Definitely! Will do. 8)

JR

• Jaro Ramikad
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2013, 02:32 PM »
Supporters
You may also upgrade to an Auxiliary Membership anytime you like. You'll simply receive both tags.

My supporter tag disappeared.

Biohazard

« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2013, 02:34 PM »

Thanks for joining us as an Auxiliary! 8)

I'm going to look into why it might've done that. It might be the case that it has to be that way because of the settings. Might just be a silly quirk that we have to deal with. :(

« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 02:37 PM by Biohazard » Logged

JR

• Jaro Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2013, 02:43 PM »
No problem, I always support my vode!

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #8 on: Feb 15, 2013, 05:00 AM »

seems to be back now

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Adenn Kyram

• There is no such thing as overkill only efficiency
« Reply #9 on: Feb 15, 2013, 08:26 AM »
Gotta love payday and my shiny new Auxiliary tag to go with my supporter tag. ;D

M.A. #16-24er , EMTS #90 , M.A.J.I.C. #086 , M5SP #13 , M.A.D # 27 , E.R.A #13 , K.O.M.S#008 , B.O.M.B #19
« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2013, 04:17 PM »
yah once i get the cash i will to, hopefully by next year i have my kit done thought :)

I kill Sith for their cookies :)

B.O.M.B. #32
B.E.A.R.D.S #90
MTS #41
MA #138
QMU Supporter #33

Nicanor Terrik

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #11 on: Jan 22, 2014, 10:37 PM »
Just payed for Auxiliary as a early Birthday gift. I'm happy to help my fellow vods ^_^

"Fear.. fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear.. fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #12 on: Jan 22, 2014, 10:52 PM »

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Nicanor Terrik

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2014, 07:56 PM »
*vode ;)
welcome aboard

"Fear.. fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear.. fear is my ally." - Darth Maul
« Reply #14 on: Sep 06, 2014, 09:00 AM »
So I paid for my aux membership on June 22 and I still have adds.  Any idea why?

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #15 on: Sep 10, 2014, 03:10 PM »
Lexikon, I will look into that. If you could please provide via PM, the paypal transaction ID, that would be most helpful.

« Reply #16 on: Oct 08, 2014, 10:39 PM »
Proud to be able to support you and be a part of this forum. 

"As you wish…"
« Reply #17 on: Dec 16, 2014, 11:02 AM »
Signed up today! What you guys do is awesome.

« Reply #18 on: Dec 24, 2014, 01:55 PM »
I just signed up today as well. I love this costume club and what it represents. I'm hoping to get started on my armor real soon and meet the requirements to become an official member! I'm currently working on my helmet! :)

Victory or Death!

B.O.M.B. #38
M.A.J.I.C. #144

OneTrueRoon

• Ashi Burc'ya
« Reply #19 on: Jan 12, 2015, 11:42 PM »
So, if an Aux member wanted to get an member;s badge, would that be frowned apon?

« Reply #20 on: Jan 12, 2015, 11:59 PM »
Official Member badges are for Official Members only.
Auxiliary Members have their own badges

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 12:04 AM by AnimalBone » Logged
Victory or Death!

B.O.M.B. #38
M.A.J.I.C. #144
« Reply #21 on: Jan 18, 2015, 03:38 AM »
I paided for mine and my check cleared on the 16th of jan still my status hasnt changed can this be sorted

OneTrueRoon

• Ashi Burc'ya
« Reply #22 on: Feb 05, 2015, 02:07 PM »
Official Member badges are for Official Members only.
Auxiliary Members have their own badges

Where pray tell do the Aux member be gotten?

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #23 on: Feb 05, 2015, 04:46 PM »
Where pray tell do the Aux member be gotten?

In the Mercs store.

Guy'ikaab

• I am Ghengis Kahn bathed in rainbow sherbert!
« Reply #24 on: Feb 05, 2015, 11:01 PM »
Not to contradict the Moose'alor ( as a Canadian, I can confirm Moose are nothing to be trifled with) but the Aux member badge seems to be permenently retired

Some say he can jump-start a firespray by headbutting its control panel, and that his favorite pastime is throwing Ewoks into a lake of fire. He's not the Stig, he's the Stig's mandalorian cousin.

Mir'Sheb #022
M.A.J.I.C. #148
Grey Brigade OT guard #050
MA#141
"lenedat de'da, jii kyr'adyc"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!