Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Z-6 jetpack made from scratch

• 46 Replies

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: Z-6 jetpack made from scratch
« Reply #15 on: Jun 11, 2013, 04:18 AM »
Dude!

Dude!

Dude!

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #16 on: Jun 11, 2013, 05:06 AM »
I need new pants right now

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #17 on: Jun 11, 2013, 03:26 PM »
 8)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Tact Kor

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Deadly Alliance is the award for the most badass group pic. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #18 on: Jun 11, 2013, 06:08 PM »
He he he he he 

I love seeing your updates  ;D

Really cool

Gaht Kyr'bes Clan

M.T.S. #022 - Mando Up

M.A. #089 - The first step is admitting it

« Reply #19 on: Jul 04, 2013, 08:34 AM »
Last 2 weeks I made also the radio for backpack of sandtrooper.
This is thread about it on MEPD forum:
http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=11938

:D :D

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #20 on: Jul 04, 2013, 10:23 AM »
Just read the MEPD thread, that is sweet!  You have a great attention to detail  8)

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Jul 04, 2013, 03:19 PM »
Nah man, your attention to detail isn't just great, it's freakish (in the nicest possible way) Seeing that radio brought tears to my eyes it's so nice!

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #22 on: Jul 19, 2013, 03:40 PM »
But where are the new updates!?  :o

I crave to see more!

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!
« Reply #23 on: Jul 19, 2013, 04:04 PM »
Set of casted resin parts

Corpus of jetpack ready for finishing

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2013, 04:12 PM »
Absolutely top notch.  :o

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!
« Reply #25 on: Jul 20, 2013, 11:36 AM »
First trying of (almost) complete set :)

Inside thruster

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2013, 11:40 AM by Merr-Sonn » Logged

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #26 on: Jul 20, 2013, 11:45 AM »
Duuuuuuuuude.

Wow.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #27 on: Jul 20, 2013, 04:18 PM »
 :o

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Kyr'am Prudii

• This is my face.
« Reply #28 on: Jul 20, 2013, 04:29 PM »
This is simply incredible!

I have a question or two xP

So are you using Sintra as your main construction material? And also the parts you had cut, did you have them directly cut out of the Sintra(?)? And where did you take it to have them cut? Was it just a "good ole person I know" type thing? Or was it a business?

I appreciate your time in answering my questions, and I look forward SO much to seeing your continued work on your J-pack. Keep the updates coming and I'm sure the community will keep trying to wipe drool of their keyboards xP

-Kyr

« Reply #29 on: Jul 20, 2013, 07:08 PM »
Hi :) Thx for Your opinion. Nice to read it :)
I'm in hurry because this JP I'm making for my friend who is going to Essen . So it is possible to see it in real :).
It is just prototype so it is almost finished. Some finishings, smoothings etc will be made later. Molds of corpus I want make in october. Molds of all other parts I have now :). Fins for rocket I've cut of alu.
So, Main material of corpus is 2mm polistyrene sheets and 16, 18, 22mm pvc electrical pipe, also 100mm pvc pipe of ventilation systems (OBI, Leroy Merlin, Praktiker or other hobby markets), also I use alu tubes. Sintra is OK for internal fastenings. Sintra is not good for me because it has to soft surface. As glue I use SuperGlue. Prototypes of some parts are made by my friend. He is professional turner. All parts which were cut of 2mm polistyrene sheet are cut by laser cutter. It is cut by one of advertising companies in Torun. All drawings for cutter I prepared in Corel Draw.  Alu tubes are standard 70mm tubes.

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2013, 07:14 PM by Merr-Sonn » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!