Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flame Thrower pack

• 2 Replies

Sidi Ren

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Flame Thrower pack
« on: May 01, 2013, 09:36 PM »
Hey! So we started out with our first version which was a paint trail with two pepsi bottles. The lip on the paint tray created a bit of a problem and all I could think of was bondoing it. Any suggestions of what to use? Cover up the edges of the bottles and lip besides bondo?I want something light and easy to work with or i am going to scrap the flame thrower pack.

I will see about getting some rough picks.

Riven Kassle

• "Put your credits where your mouth is"
Re: Flame Thrower pack
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2013, 07:05 AM »
Would love to share some input but I would need to see some pics of what you're wanting to work with.  I will say though, that another option aside from paint trays are those clear plastic storage containers you can find in the kitchen and home storage areas of your local supermart.  Like Rubbermaid or something of that nature and you can get them in many shapes and sizes.  Durable and light and work well with rivets or screws when it's time to attach things to them.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!