Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ad'ika Armor WIP

• 33 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Ad'ika Armor WIP
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 02:41 PM »
I love it!  I can't wait to get pics with him and Josh together.  The little red Mandos will look so cool side by side.  Josh has grown since his last troop so I hope his kit still fits him.  We should arrange a photo shoot with the little guys  ;D

Heck yeah, it should be a blast.

Membership revoked due to pending felony convictions

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2013, 02:45 PM »
Looking good vod!!

I would suggest you tidy up the belt area (as you mentioned). If you could get the girth to cover the top of the kama and the loin cloth, that would help the over all look a ton...!!

But it's a great verd'ika kit that's for sure!

I plan on tightening that area up a bit to resolve those things.  Hopefully we will be sending app pics this weekend.  If nothing more, con next week should be a blast.

Dar'manda

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2013, 12:12 AM »
Lol, this is killing me.  Spacing is perfect until he starts moving and then things settle and close ranks.  I think I need to close up his clips on the sides to keep things tight.

Tassone Phoenix

• Proud Dune Sea Mando
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 11:13 AM »
Josh's armor moved around a lot in the beginning when it was just held on by Velcro. So I ended up drilling through the armor, vest, and Velcro. Then I added pop rivets and everything stayed in place and in alignment. Josh's vest can be adjusted but we do tighten all the straps to keep it snug against him. That all helped keep things in place.

Hopefully you tightening the vest should do the trick. I think he is looking so cool :)

Tassone Phoenix aka Victoria 

Shonare Vhekadla Clan

Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club: #0333

M5: Mandalorian Mercs Mighty Mini Mando #3

My Mando WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=19027.0

My Mando's Beast Hunter Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70601.0

Verdika's thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=51095.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!