Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

girth belt?

• 3 Replies

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
girth belt?
« on: Jan 27, 2014, 04:54 PM »
ok so im getting my soft parts together and i run into a problem i have no idea what a girth belt is, i have looked at threads showing others with theres but what does it do and where do i get one preferably in red or black.

Zechs

• Overkill is underrated
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: girth belt?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2014, 07:40 PM »
Personally I use a back brace for mine.  You can find them pretty much anywhere and they're fairly cheap (around $7-$10 depending on what size you need)

AKA "Lightning Rod"

"Heh.  You survived?  I can fix that."

MMCC #1082
BOMB #41
MABEL #54
ALUMINATI #28

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2014, 09:57 PM »
Girth belts are there to help hide the end of your vest, and where your flight suit begins. Depending on the style of girth belt that you want depends on where you get one. Boba's is basically rope sewn together, with a clip in the back.

Jango's is leather backing with smaller leather cords glued or sewn onto the backing.

I liked the backing of Jango's but the cheapness of Boba's with rope so I made a modified version here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=56965.msg810003#msg810003

As for getting one, you can look up "mohair girth belt" and there will be plenty of places to pick one up on the web. You can make one yourself if you are feeling adventurous, as for buyers on the Mercs... I don't think there is one; I could be wrong

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2014, 09:59 PM »
thanks for the info guys

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!