Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Wes' ESB Fett Build

• 55 Replies

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Wes' ESB Fett Build
« Reply #45 on: Aug 15, 2013, 03:12 PM »
Excellent, the blaster looks most excellent indeed.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #46 on: Aug 15, 2013, 04:23 PM »
awesoooooome ;) looks great

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #47 on: Aug 16, 2013, 05:50 AM »
Great job on the clean up for that blaster! It's come out really nice!

« Reply #48 on: Aug 22, 2013, 12:21 AM »
I'm done! Since I took this pic I attached my butt plate and thong. Taking app pics tomorrow night and will post those too! Let me know what you think!

« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2013, 12:25 AM by Arkrev » Logged

Byrek Avery

• I hunt the Bigger Fish.
« Reply #49 on: Aug 22, 2013, 07:51 AM »
I think it sucks and I hate you for beating me. In my mind, we were racing. :D

Seriously though, looks great dude. How are the plates attached?

Designed by Haran Tracyn

Mercaholic: #52 24hr Member
Official Member #668
Byrek Avery's WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=47081.0

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #50 on: Aug 22, 2013, 08:15 AM »
Do you want to trade? :D

Who made your wookie braids?

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #51 on: Aug 23, 2013, 03:34 PM »
looks cool vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Ronin Tavic

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #53 on: Aug 24, 2013, 01:55 PM »
Fantastic. I want one.
The only thing I have to say(and I'm by no means a Canon expert so take it with a grain of salt) is the vest and cape look a bit clean still. The whole thing looks amazing though. Those gaunts, and the helmet, and the side arm, and anything above the boots(and the boots too) look phenomenal

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #54 on: Aug 25, 2013, 08:56 PM »
In Empire the vest looks suspiciously clean. I dirtied the -censored- out of mine, but that's just cause I like it that way. 

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #55 on: Oct 28, 2013, 02:17 PM »
App pics Wes!!!!! We need this awesome Fett approved.  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!