Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack/ Backpack attachment for lightweight - midweight packs

• 4 Replies

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Hey vode,

I found an attachment system for backpacks/jetpacks without using straps, the only condition is that you have a good attached and sturdy backplate (no velcro - vest attachment)

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=MLS%20KIT

If you sand down the fins, it is an easy removable system, so you are able to change easily from Jetpack to Backpack or even take the Pack off before seating  ;D

« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2013, 10:51 AM by Nagra Shysa » Logged

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.
Re: Jetpack/ Backpack attachment for lightweight - midweight packs
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2013, 03:45 AM »
I have that on my duty holster and belt.  Its really good, and can stand up to a lot.  You just have to make sure that you mount it so that you can get to the ends to squeeze em together in order to separate the 2 pieces (ie take the jet/back pack off).

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2013, 09:46 AM »
You just have to make sure that you mount it so that you can get to the ends to squeeze em together in order to separate the 2 pieces

Thats why I suggested to sand down the fins, so the Jet- / Backpack can be easily pushed up without squeezing.  ;)

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2013, 01:28 PM »
sorry Ori, I completely didn't read that part of your post, im such a doofuss, lol.  I hope that works for you...it should

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2013, 01:41 PM »
No problem, I thaught maybe my description was not good enough, as it is not easy to describe that to someone in german, when he does not know the system. As I described it in english it was much harder for me to write it down, so that anyone knows how I mean it.

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!