Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

How many electronics CAN you stuff into a helmet?

• 16 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: How many electronics CAN you stuff into a helmet?
« Reply #15 on: Jul 25, 2014, 10:12 AM »
Sorry, I don't get around to the armor areas as much as I would like too.

As far as helmet electronics go, you might as well wait until I get the upgrades for MK6 sorted.  Everything is getting even more smaller than what I crammed into the MK5, and with more functions/usability. :)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*
Re: How many electronics CAN you stuff into a helmet?
« Reply #16 on: Oct 24, 2014, 10:45 PM »
I've had lots of questions about how much electronics i have in my helmet.  Everything I've had in my helmet has varied over the years, I've been able to do some pretty cool and exciting things as well as figure out what NOT to do. 

Here's a short video showing everything currently installed in my helmet, what it does, and how it works.

And yes, I still have room to put more stuff. :)

I have serious helmet envy right now...

If you don't like bad news, you should get out of the leadership business. Your job is to hear as much bad news as there is out there and to figure out ways of dealing with it. -Unknown

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!