Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

first kit WIP

• 3 Replies

Blackfeather

• Aliit ori'shya taldin
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Beastmaster Brigade Member
first kit WIP
« on: Jul 21, 2013, 03:29 PM »
well its been months collecting stuff & moving into new home but heres what I have so far my armor is kydex  hunter helmet the plan is to get my membership status then go for beast hunter 90 % of all my gear is hand made by me colors will be tan brown black with tons more detail to come vest is not sewn yet so it looks real big im thinking brown flight suit maybe black keep in mind im planning on it being heavily weathered from months alone hunting the outer rim plus possibly a survival pack .

OM#0832
ERA# 16
MTS #008

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: first kit WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2013, 09:38 PM »
Coming along well  so far. I suggest you tape the plates onto yourself with some help and post a picture so we can help make sure they are the right size.

Blackfeather

• Aliit ori'shya taldin
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2013, 07:11 AM »
will do

OM#0832
ERA# 16
MTS #008

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jul 24, 2013, 12:20 PM »
Since you already have the armor partially done and will likely primarily be showcasing updates as you work on the armor, I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Armor Components section.

Armor Planning is mostly for the concept phase of the build.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!