Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Ramblin Trooper's WIP [Pic Heavy!]

• 178 Replies

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: The Ramblin Trooper's WIP [Pic Heavy!]
« Reply #165 on: Feb 11, 2014, 03:48 PM »
Yes, that looks good and grimy now, well done  8) 

Mega-bummer on the damage to your armor, those were some painful pictures to look at.  :'(

Yutah

• Proud Wearer of a Lonewolf Helmet, blank #6
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016
« Reply #166 on: Feb 11, 2014, 04:06 PM »
Ya the sound of that bucket dropping on asphalt was gut wrenching, glad to see everything got put back together. I love blackwashing. 

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #167 on: Feb 11, 2014, 11:40 PM »
Donít let strangers borrow your kit.

well yeah

we missed you Sunday tho. was awesome

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #168 on: Feb 11, 2014, 11:56 PM »
Great fixes, great black wash.  Your kit looks wonderful!

Also, that guy and I?  We would've fought.  Like, it would've been ugly.  Then again, if he managed to bust any part of my kit, he would've had to really try at it.  The beauty of steel, vod! :D

Dar'manda

« Reply #169 on: Feb 12, 2014, 12:03 AM »
Also, that guy and I?  We would've fought.  Like, it would've been ugly.  Then again, if he managed to bust any part of my kit, he would've had to really try at it.  The beauty of steel, vod! :D

*that girl

anyway....

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Atin Skorda

• Orange Brigade
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #170 on: Feb 12, 2014, 12:25 AM »
If its any consolation your kit damaged still looks better than most kits do intact.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #171 on: Feb 12, 2014, 01:51 PM »
Nice fixes and great black wash vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Dar'manda

« Reply #172 on: Feb 12, 2014, 05:07 PM »
If its any consolation your kit damaged still looks better than most kits do intact.

#truth

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #173 on: Feb 12, 2014, 05:42 PM »
Great job with the blackwash, and the polish on the vest looks killer as well!

Kal'Verec

• Strive to be better.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #174 on: Feb 12, 2014, 11:56 PM »
Sorry to hear your kit got broken. I hope you made sure they felt like a hugh shebs. I got my Hasbro mod helmet broken by a careless bellhop who didn't even apologize. If he hadn't bolted off, he and I would've had it out. That helmet took a year to make. And it broke on my first troop. Anyway, You did a good job fixing up your stuff though!  8)

| Enby. They/them. Please respect pronouns. | Aliit Ori'shya Taldin |

Svik Katora

• Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #175 on: Feb 13, 2014, 01:31 AM »
Sometimes I wish there was a way to convey "I have poured blood, sweat, manly tears, months and years, and quite possibly my mortal soul into this armor. Treat it like it is the last child on earth." We need a word for that.

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #176 on: Feb 13, 2014, 08:38 AM »
just caught this thread and was just going WOW  :o for every post, looking awesome dude and I hope your "friend" knows that he's life is on the line next time he comes close to your kit, bang up reapair job, very impressive

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #177 on: Feb 13, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Nice job on the repairs. Not sure what I would have done to the person who did that to my armor.

And of course the weathering looks great and really helps to blend in the repairs. Amazing job!

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #178 on: Feb 13, 2014, 05:46 PM »
Great job on the fixes and addition of grime via black wash.

Sucks it had to be spurred on by your kit having been damaged though.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!