Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 104 Replies

Koshin Kast

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
First WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=79379.0

Koshin Kuat Mk2  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=89548.0

Mk3 Koshin Kast 'Coming soon'

OM  #1095
 V.O.T.S  #39
 B.E.A.R.D.S #110
ALUMINATI #037

Jaegun Clark

• #ISCsAreMandosToo
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
My Mandalorian bo-rifle:

Mikelus Keldab

• It's broken again? Ru gotal jahaala!
Built by the Woodchuck, finished by Keldab.

M.A.J.I.C. #140; M.A. #128; Mir'Sheb #XXXVIII; E.R.A. #031; Aluminati #025; M.A.D #054/Beta;

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Zekk Voss

• Talyc-Cuyan, the crack-shot speed junkie Mando
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Blaster sniper /w removable long barrel for cramped events and storage:

DL-44 Evo heavy blaster:

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Just finished my first-ever scratchbuild - a 1313-inspired blaster carbine made out of MDF, PVC pipe, Foamex (Sintra), lots of filler and at least 4 ketchup bottle tops...

Completed worklog with pics and the template image I used to build it in this thread.

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
AA3 Carbine, more info on the link below, it's all metal and real oak stock. All stainless steel fasteners and hardware, aluminum extrusions, nickel plated bronze/brass barrel, aluminum scope, oak stock and grip, diecast handgun frame. Weight: under 10lbs

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.921659721228237.1073741844.567644099963136&type=3

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions

DC-15s "Zoe", modified to into a mare's leg, to hold a 2nd clip, and for left-hand use. Sometimes called by the designation DC-15z. Scratch made from sintra and PVC pipe (including hand/trigger guard) barrel is foam filled for a bit more mass and rigidity. For a sense of scale, the tile are 12"x12".

Pressure makes gems. Ease makes decay

orion

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood.)
All these blasters are amazing, here is my approved weapon constructed from nerf body after being stripped of it's identity....

OM#1264
Cabur Akaata

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
In all her glory. She has a twin and I'll post her up later.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5
Two Sabine custom-painted Westar-35's I made for my Sabine kit.

- Liz G.

WIP Threads:
Sabine Master List

Jes'la Rozlyn (MandOC)
- Planning
- Helmet
- Soft Bits
- Hard Bits

orion

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood.)
Those are some very good/amazing looking Westar's. What material did you use to make them?

OM#1264
Cabur Akaata

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!