Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 113 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Please use this thread to post pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster(s). This is not a discussion thread, merely an image thread.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Yutah

• Proud Wearer of a Lonewolf Helmet, blank #6
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Great, I'll get this party started.

Here's my custom DL-44, inspired by the one I carried in SWG years ago.

And my gaffi stick I put together.

Zohar Nef

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions

100_2623 by nefreezr, on Flickr

100_2624 by nefreezr, on Flickr

100_2633 by nefreezr, on Flickr

100_2634 by nefreezr, on Flickr

100_2635 by nefreezr, on Flickr

100_2636 by nefreezr, on Flickr

There is no problem in life that can not be solved through the proper aplication of high explosives.

Goram Korr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions

My Verp. Nothing too fancy, though I do plan on making a bigger one later with a bit more flair.

Merc #706
VRCA #22
BMC OM #8
Most of BMC is over achievers. I only go quarter tassel at most.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Here's my Verpine

Currently the only weapon I carry.

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
My new SWTOR inspired Blaster:

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.
While waiting until post-deployment finances settle down and ordering my bucket and kit I decided to motivate myself by building this sidearm.  DL-44 with scratch built M19 scope and heavy barrel cooling sleeve.  Not as greebed as some may like, but I like a clean weapon..

Draarn

Zombietrooper1

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions

My blaster

Lola

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.

Lola
Me likey!! 8) :o ;D

My Westar-34
Will update this post with my other blasters later.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
UPDATE!

After a short break due to retiring from the military and moving I'm back and mixing it with the Mandos again.  During the move I either gave away or sold all my Mando kit and gear in a Spartan approach to moving..  Starting my kit again and a new blaster.  I do so like a heavy barreled DL!

Motir solus!

Draarn

While waiting until post-deployment finances settle down and ordering my bucket and kit I decided to motivate myself by building this sidearm.  DL-44 with scratch built M19 scope and heavy barrel cooling sleeve.  Not as greebed as some may like, but I like a clean weapon..

Draarn

Added another blaster to the lineup..  customized E5..  and I shall call her Milla.

And lastly.. A280K Blaster Carbine

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2016, 11:05 AM by Draarn Cetar » Logged

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
-Shysa arms XK-75c Blasterpistol and a Shysa arms assaultblaster with integrated ion blaster-

-Shysa arms CB-120 heavy blaster-

Ok as the Shysa arms CB-120 was too rcognizeable as a Calico submachinegun, I gave it another mod:

-Shysa arms CB-3500 Plasma rifle

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2014, 10:42 AM by Nagra Shysa » Logged

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Shysatech DL-47X

WCE Verpine Sniper Rifle. Her name is Kat'Lea.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Remo Tribute Verp :

EE-3 & DL-44 (Scratch built)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
So I'm not Approved yet but some of these blaster's I've made on commission and the mandos trooping with them ARE official, my own arsenal however I haven't gotten any negative critique from the App team on the recent rebuilds of them so I'm going by that to assume that they are approvable.

The DF-134 MK2s:
In order from left to right + their owners

DF-134 Komr'k the Defender - Akado
DF-134 Tracyne the Conqourer - Mithredates
DF-134 Adenn the Destroyer - Dresdon

Then there is my CQB heavy repeater like a shortened SAW. Reason behind the side mounted drum is it is the battery box, but normally this would take side mags like the DC-17. So I'll probably make a few stick mags like that out of Aluinum maybe even with lights to go in ammo pouches strapped to the armour. The base was a Nerf Stampede. This is my 3rd version of it(rebuilt). It weighs around 11lbs, has a 3x7 rimfire scope, underslung side-by-side 20gauge flachette shotgun, underslung 40mm grenade launcher that I will eventually make 40mm Hellhound grenades for, a 120lumen tactical light, ammo counter, and carbon fiber furniture with Aluminum rails, heatsinks, and basically most of the greeblys on it now are bare aluminum.

This is a pair of KOTOR era Mandalorian Heavy blasters I made for cappinhapy in the summer. The base is wood with 1/2" pvc for the barrels and scopes, then the slides I made from steel sheetmetal, the front-most barrel is aluminum and I inlayed the handles with small round AA logos. To make teh side greeblies they are a combination of washers and small old or stripped drillbits I ground the ends on, i got the idea looking at the DL-44 toy from the 90s  where it had the half-cylinders on the sides with the ends gound at angles.

This is a heavy repeater based around the Browning 1919 and MG42 machine guns, the base was a Calking gun, the reciever was PVC and wood, the barrel is a stainless steel outer shroud from a wine rack with a ridged vacuum cleaner extension as the inner barrel, bipod made from bike kickstands, stock made from two 2x6's, and front sight is a check-valve and piece of electrical conduit hardware. The sling mounts are actually lock hardware from a barn out in the woods on my property so they are the part thats on the door and then a flat bar folds over and has an opening for the loop to pass through then you just put the lock to keep the bar from lifting off. The side mag acts as an extra pocket to put your wallet into or whatever else you may be carrying. The 'feeding' greebly just above the mag is infact an aluminum motor stand foot. I payed due diligence to use only fasteners that looked in place on a WW2 era weapon so the flathead screws and rivets. The sight is the same greebly as I used on the DF-134s and the vent on the top of the reciever is a perforated grill from inside an old compressor.

These are my WESTAR-ZOHAR 38s, I recently sold them to cover supplies for the mk5 but I got them from Zohar Nef, it isn't confirmed but that leads me to assume they were one of if not the first ones cast by Forge Props. They were really raelly rough(not to sound like Im bashing) so I had to resculpt a lot of it from Epoxy Putty and Spotfiller for the airbubbles.  The mold looked to have been clamped together unevenly while it was curing so the back greebs were irreparably uneven so I replaced those with brass TX Valve caps, and I painstakingly redid the muzzles with a combination of spotfiller wierdly milling it with a drill so while not exactly the same they are fairly similar to the original ones and they have a .50cal bore. The scopes are made from 1/2" PVC conduit. I also added trigger guards because there were a couple major pockets in that area that I wanted to strengthen. I painted it with grey and black furniture and there is a hint of western in them with the Nickle barre and gold detail in the chamber.

To be honest, I wish I could've kept them but I would have never trooped them and it didn't feel right letting them collect dust when they could be on someone's kit making a great kit awesome.

Here is the 4th version of my disruptor pistol, this has allways been something of a magnum blaster but now it looks like it has the proportions to match the firepower. The barrel is a nickel plated brass tube, the rail is the same as the previous version, the front sight has a holographic red sight, the vents on the receiver are from windshield wiper arms, the upper receiver is 1/4" Aluminum with Inox greebs from silverware, the rear greeb on the slide is a faucet cartridge, and the rear sight is another windshield wiper part. I plan on inlaying an Acacin Armouries logo into the grips and I may built a larger trigger guard int he future to accomodate my new wraparound full-finger crushgaunts. On the MK5 I will have additional magazines in a thigh rig so that made me decide to rivet on a brass plate underneat the grip to look like the bottom of a magazine.

I am currently in the process of rebuilding the DF-134 so when that's done I'll update this post with the 3rd version of it.

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
Thought you might like it. New Kablooweey!

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Sevrin Cerar

• Forumalorian
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Wow  :o
That rifle looks incredible, how did you make it ?

felipe5083

• Oya!!!!!
Re: NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY.
« Reply #18 on: Apr 20, 2014, 03:57 PM »
Hey, havn't finished mine yet but this is what my kit will have

and this one

"You don't have my respect aruetii, keep in mind that you only have my tolerance. For a mandalorian, respect is earned, and not given, and I strongly suggest you to stay on my good side"
Dan Ari'Ednab

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY.
« Reply #19 on: Apr 23, 2014, 02:03 PM »
This thread is for finished and approved weapons only please.

Hey, havn't finished mine yet but this is what my kit will have

and this one

felipe5083

• Oya!!!!!
This thread is for finished and approved weapons only please.

sorry, I didn't know that. :(

"You don't have my respect aruetii, keep in mind that you only have my tolerance. For a mandalorian, respect is earned, and not given, and I strongly suggest you to stay on my good side"
Dan Ari'Ednab

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.
Here are my "DL-88's", Bertha and Beula!

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Here is my armory.

Heavy Verpine Shatterrifle

Blastech DMR-42

And Mirta  ;)

I almost forgot the Westar 35 bunch.

Jaing Vau

• "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
Did someone say Shock infantry?  8)

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!