Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 113 Replies

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

Reyn Vok'chi

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Here's my scratchbuilt EE-3

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
New full metal pistol

Modifies Hasbro EE-3

Pirate flintlock influenced pistol

Argen Tium

• "Ni haar mando Buir"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
DL-44

DH-17

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Papa.
PROGRESS:
Armour WIP - local APPROVED.
Argen Tium Beast Tamer WIP

Ajax Kaal

• Forward, always forward!
Here is my main blaster rifle:

This is my light carbine for close in, dirty fighting:

And finally my main sidearm that I carry everywhere:

All images and mods/builds done by me. Hoping to have a custom heavy repeating blaster by our upcoming local KC con in March.

Ajax Kaal
Member #414
Forward, always forward!

Koshin Kast

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
First WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=79379.0

Koshin Kuat Mk2  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=89548.0

Mk3 Koshin Kast 'Coming soon'

OM  #1095
 V.O.T.S  #39
 B.E.A.R.D.S #110
ALUMINATI #037

Jaegun Clark

• #ISCsAreMandosToo
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
My Mandalorian bo-rifle:

Mikelus Keldab

• It's broken again? Ru gotal jahaala!
Built by the Woodchuck, finished by Keldab.

M.A.J.I.C. #140; M.A. #128; Mir'Sheb #XXXVIII; E.R.A. #031; Aluminati #025; M.A.D #054/Beta;

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Zekk Voss

• Talyc-Cuyan, the crack-shot speed junkie Mando
Blaster sniper /w removable long barrel for cramped events and storage:

DL-44 Evo heavy blaster:

Briks

• War Wolf
MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Just finished my first-ever scratchbuild - a 1313-inspired blaster carbine made out of MDF, PVC pipe, Foamex (Sintra), lots of filler and at least 4 ketchup bottle tops...

Completed worklog with pics and the template image I used to build it in this thread.

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
AA3 Carbine, more info on the link below, it's all metal and real oak stock. All stainless steel fasteners and hardware, aluminum extrusions, nickel plated bronze/brass barrel, aluminum scope, oak stock and grip, diecast handgun frame. Weight: under 10lbs

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.921659721228237.1073741844.567644099963136&type=3

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022

DC-15s "Zoe", modified to into a mare's leg, to hold a 2nd clip, and for left-hand use. Sometimes called by the designation DC-15z. Scratch made from sintra and PVC pipe (including hand/trigger guard) barrel is foam filled for a bit more mass and rigidity. For a sense of scale, the tile are 12"x12".

Armor does not make a Mandalorian. The armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassailable heart.

orion

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood.)
All these blasters are amazing, here is my approved weapon constructed from nerf body after being stripped of it's identity....

OM#1264
Cabur Akaata

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
In all her glory. She has a twin and I'll post her up later.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5
Two Sabine custom-painted Westar-35's I made for my Sabine kit.

- Liz G.

WIP Threads:
Sabine Master List

Jes'la Rozlyn (MandOC)
- Planning
- Helmet
- Soft Bits
- Hard Bits

orion

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood.)
Those are some very good/amazing looking Westar's. What material did you use to make them?

OM#1264
Cabur Akaata

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
 :o  Looks Great ..  ;)    ... Sorry , I know , No Comments ... :-X

I Don't know if I Ever posted this Officially ....  Here is my DE-110 Master ...

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Twin scratchbuilt Westars (MDF + PVC pipe) for my wife's kit:

Complete worklog is here

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
My little girl...the CE65 Heavy Blaster Pistol

Not quite done yet but she's getting there. Still have some more fine detailing to do, some washes, and a trigger guard modification and she should be ready to go.

Here's the build thread if you're interested.

Titus Grel

• "A little grit goes a long way"
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
This is my little custom job I've been working on for almost a year now off and on. It's base is and old gutted AK airsoft gun, and I'll be using it as a carbine/ shotgun for my Urban Assault kit

Kinda my first custom blaster so not the best :P

"Titus Grel"
OM#1150
Urban Assault
ALUMINATI #32
"Full Metal Mandalorian"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!