Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 113 Replies

MadCelt

• Just a little man trying to stay in God's plan.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
My carbine and twin blasters:

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 07:25 PM by MadCelt » Logged

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member

Korium9

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Celebration Anaheim 2022 Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
I love those toy Glocks... (and kind of the Adventure Force line in general) they don't have the usual scale problem of most toy guns. Used the same base for my dual pistols:

My carbine and twin blasters:

Irokh Shev'la-kal
My (Original) Armor Build | Upgrade WIP
MMCC - #1512 | WoM - #25
M5 - #76 | KOVA - #23
LOB # 25

Nahn Kan'un

• Marc | WoM Outer Rim Dweller
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
P3W-X2

With kal

Nahn Kan'un | MMCC-1721 | WoM-45
Introduction and Progress of Builds  - Approved
TCW Death Watch Grunt WIP - Cancelled
Live Action Death Watch Mandalorian WIP - Approved

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Dresdon Acacin MK6's Primary weapon, only designated as Overkill

Features
-Heavy Repeating Bullpup Blaster with computerized site, 300rounds per stick at optimum intensity(comparable to a .30caliber battle rifle)
-Semi-auto gas operated double barreled mirrored slugthrower unrifled Shotgun wih Chromium barrel lining, (6+1)x2, can be fired from only one side to use a specific amunition (comparable to a DP12 if it were semi-auto)
-Semi-auto Beltfed 40mm Grenade Launcher, ideal belt length 8 rounds but can be fed from a drum (comparable to a MK19)

Construction: Primarily Aluminum with metal reinforced bakelite grip(cavities filled with JB industroweld) NERF FREE

Storage: Modified and repainted 120mm Artillery Shell ammo can

Paintjob: Livery inspired by Muunilist 10 gunship

Weight: 18lbs, 48lbs in ammo can with pistol and blades

Lights: Flashing red barrel lights, ammo indicator digits, power indicator light

PewPew's: No...insufficient space in rifle

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Tythim Kirrem

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events 15+ clan level invasions
Very slightly modified blaster pistol - base blaster was sold by Condar Ward. Nothing too intricate, but it's light, and it's got enough additional greeblies give it that little personal touch.

Manda'galaar Clan | OM #1736 |
L.O.B. #0034
#1 approved NME Deathstalker

Kruser

• Helmet on. Heart gone.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Shae Vizla blaster

Original 3D model by Mynock
Finished, mold, and cast by me

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
My wife's "approvable" main blaster.

Kyramud Arms variant EE-3.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
Havent posted in a long while, great to see so many awesome builds! heres some of my fairly new scratch-built blasters I built recently for the Hawaii 5-O Mercs

Yolah Hyperion

• "Speak softly and carry a heavy blaster"
Here is my Woodchuck K16 Bryar Pistol, Last Vengeance..

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
Mandalore the Preserver

"I have poured blood, sweat, manly tears, months and years, and quite possibly my mortal soul into this armor. Treat it like it is the last child on earth."
-Svik Katora

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
Custom Vibro bladed DC-72 Hand Blaster

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
My scratch built EE-3

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
2 more scrap-builds

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
few more scratchbuilts laying around

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
So, reposting these, as I have no idea where my last set is...

Introducing Thing One, my custom Verpine Shatter Rifle.

And along with Thing are a pair of my heavy blasters, a DL-44e, and a T-425 Terminator.

And my A180

And now...

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 12:14 AM by Straka Zulu » Logged
MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Torolf Goran

• Take what you can, give nothing back.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Here are a few of mine.

Se-14r

Scratch built Westar 35

Scartch built Westar holdout

Scratch built Super Commando Blaster

Bes'uliik Clan - Arkansas   OM #1545  
Brigade Member - Striker Division, Privateer / Heavy Melee
501st Diamond Garrison - TA 15450
M.M.R.S. - 001 (founder), W.B. - 003, QMU - 055, L.O.B. - 015, O.S.B.A. - 004, B.o.B.B. - 015, N.O.S. - 018

If you're new to the club and in Arkansas go here.
Official Invasions: 18

Akron Hax

• If you don't fail, you aren't trying.
Fairly standard Nerf mod and a scratch build Westar pistol
The rifle still could use some work, but I've put so much time and effort into it at this point that I'm sick of looking at it, lol

Akron Hax
MMCC# 2061

Bryn Cin'Prudii

• ~What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Airmobile brigade member Shock Infantry Brigade Member Special Weapons EnviroOps
Heres my BFG. Modeled after Baze's HH-12 from RO.

Cerar Clan OM#1935 Tri-Division Brigade Member#262
Apply to Brigades here!
New Item Approval

hereticdave

• Se'nizi Jasra
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
E-11 from a 1996 Hasbro with conversion kit, just approved:

OM# 1621
"Gar taldin ni jaonyc gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."
"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be."
Vok'Chi Thread
Helmet WIP
Soft Parts WIP
Armour WIP

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
Some updates to the armory. :maul: These are always ongoing WIPs :P

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
My updated, modified, and repainted Verp.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Neomandalore

• I would like butter on that croissant of doom
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Special Weapons
I’ve got a few new additions:

For my crusader kit, a primordial blaster:

Then for my modern kit a verpine rifle and pistol:

LusjoOrdo

• I don't use the Force. I just use force.
Two blasters for 2 seperate modern kits working on. One is Qi’ras Blaster another is a custom built. Have a make, model number, and backstory if needed.

summary of mother to son

Staten Island, NY, USA
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #40
M.A.R.S.
M.M.R.S. #42

WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=165621.0

Tor Johaair

• Tor Johaa'ir
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Special Operations Brigade Member 15+ clan level invasions
I'm going to call it a K16t Bryar ("t" for Tor) as the base pistol isn't quite exact, but it was what I had on hand to modify.  Scratch built over top of an old suction cup dart gun with Sintra, Terraflex, Milliput, a knurled valve stem cap, and PVC pipe, it features a cast resin magazine well, cast resin screw heads, and cast resin blaster cartridges.  I also made a hand saddle-stiched leather holster, formed to its general shape, for its home.

MMCC // #2191      Brigades #323
Tor Johaa'ir (Approved)
Striker Division: Spec Ops- Recon (Approved)

Justice, and Vengence. Though not necessarily in that order.

Tak'ur

• Ner oyay cuyir tracyn bal tal
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions.
My new primary weapon - T-21B from Battlefront - already for Brigade Heavy Weapons App once other upgrades are finished.

and a close up of the weathering

“When you find yourself surrounded by those who don't know or care who you are, comfort yourself knowing that you are part of something far greater and more powerful than they will ever have the privilege of knowing.”

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!