Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Armor Classes : Light, Medium, Heavy

• 142 Replies

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Heavy armor question
« Reply #135 on: Mar 07, 2020, 04:41 PM »
I'm planning to do a heavy trooper build, I've looked at the helmet requirements but I'm asking just to be sure. I found a base helmet I like that I want to add on toand was wondering if it's acceptable
https://www.etsy.com/listing/536900964/mandowar-wnew-mouthpiece-mandalorian?show_sold_out_detail=1&frs=1

Also I'd like to make a heavy blaster like paz vizla and was wondering if it's also acceptable

Thats Zero cool stuff, pretty sure they are not clearable as it has identifiable toy parts.

Heavy blaster like PAZ shouldn't be an issue ;D

Re: Armor Classes : Light, Medium, Heavy
« Reply #136 on: Mar 08, 2020, 03:12 AM »
It shouldn't have any toy parts and the mouth piece allows for a 2/3 T visor, the thing that I haven't seen anything about on the requirements is about the widened visor than a straight T.

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #137 on: Mar 08, 2020, 06:21 AM »
It shouldn't have any toy parts and the mouth piece allows for a 2/3 T visor, the thing that I haven't seen anything about on the requirements is about the widened visor than a straight T.

This is more a question for the App team, you may want to ask them in  Mandalorian Q&A, this thread is purely "will this be light, medium or heavy armour?" ;)

« Reply #138 on: Mar 08, 2020, 02:21 PM »
This is more a question for the App team, you may want to ask them in  Mandalorian Q&A, this thread is purely "will this be light, medium or heavy armour?" ;)

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Ashen Kelborn

« Reply #139 on: Mar 08, 2020, 05:50 PM »
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Your welcome, its what we are here for .... to help one another  ;)

Crix Mallis

• Iím a mandalorian weapons are apart of my religion
« Reply #140 on: Nov 13, 2020, 10:52 AM »
Iím gonna be making the Paz lizla armor set but I need measurements to actually start to work on the gear, starting from scratch and will be making the whole suit. Post imperial for it

Crixus
« Reply #141 on: Dec 31, 2020, 02:56 PM »
Are the different tiers of armor viable for all periods, or are some classes limited to some eras (for example, heavy armor falling out of use before the Post Imperial era, or something like that)?

jethroskull

• Haat Gai
« Reply #142 on: Dec 31, 2020, 04:12 PM »
I don't think so, at least not in the modern/PI realm. Obviously heavy still exists in PI...

Any advice I give is strictly personal opinion and may not accurately reflect the CRLs.
Iím just an Unofficial Member making their way across the galaxy.

A'den Syngh
Gediníla - Jaro

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!