Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Stalker: the new face of Nassad Tal

• 43 Replies

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Stalker: the new face of Nassad Tal
« Reply #15 on: Dec 29, 2013, 07:21 AM »
yes indeed...I've had alot of success with it

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan #33
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

Naasad Tal

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #16 on: Dec 30, 2013, 02:01 AM »
So taping off a helmet as detailed as this is TEDIOUS!! I spent well over 5 hours combined getting everything taped off so I could apply the top coat colors...I think the effort was WELL worth it...still gotta attach the earcaps (left off during paint to make it easier on me) do final weathering, do brown wash & install visor...should have it done tomorrow...

yet ANOTHER teaser pic...

Thanx for looking!

Chris S. OM# 454

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #17 on: Dec 30, 2013, 02:29 AM »
Thats just cruel :laugh:

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Dec 30, 2013, 11:44 AM »
yet ANOTHER teaser pic...

FAKE, obviously a photoshop :P How about some real pics now :P

Looking good though Naasad, now stop being a tease and show me the credits... or finish stalker... either or...

Have a good one,
Hagen

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #19 on: Dec 30, 2013, 03:04 PM »
Nice Pics vod ;) its good to see people backing up there claims of work done with Pics  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Naasad Tal

« Reply #20 on: Dec 30, 2013, 03:09 PM »
Thanx Niabi...I sometimes forget to take pics as I barrel thru a project, but I definitely wanted WIP pics of THIS

I WISH had photoshop skills like that Hagen  :P

Chris S. OM# 454

Naasad Tal

« Reply #21 on: Dec 31, 2013, 12:07 AM »
Over the last couple days, I have posted mysterious updates & teased you all with cryptic photos....that time is over...

...without further adieu...

...I present to you...

...Naasad Tal's new face!!!

Thank you all for comments & patience over the last couple days...I think it was worth the wait, but you tell me ;)

Chris S. OM# 454

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #22 on: Dec 31, 2013, 01:00 AM »
Good-looking Stalker, vod!  Awesome job!

Epyon Ca'tra

• “As you think, so shall you become.” - Bruce Lee
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #23 on: Dec 31, 2013, 01:10 AM »
So awesome, can't wait to see it in person! It matches perfectly to your kit ^___^ Very good job vod

"Swift as the wind, silent as the forest, fierce as fire, immovable as a mountain..." -The Furinkazan
MMCC #929, SVC #55, E.M.T.S. #93, T.A.S.K. #7, Kilted Mandalorian Brigade #3, GH #8, MTS (Mando Tough) #32, B.E.A.R.D.S. #43, K.O.M.S. #29
Armor WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=68775.0

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #24 on: Dec 31, 2013, 02:41 AM »
Rear facing blasters: Awesome.
Paint work : Awesome
Overall: Awesome

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #25 on: Dec 31, 2013, 03:16 AM »
Ver nice, how much :P

Naasad Tal

« Reply #26 on: Dec 31, 2013, 11:17 AM »
Thanx guys! I'm extremely happy with how this thing came out!

@point: my dead body...you can see where someone already tried a head shot to try to take it ;)

@ashen: with as many weapons as I carry & with that list growing by the minute, you'd think that helmet cannons would be the obvious next step, however that is not the case in this instance. The earcaps are part of an advanced sensor package that Naasad had installed. Eventually the forward facing pods will get lights & the rear facing ones will house the mics for my audio pickups....Guess I'll just have to add more weapons to my loadout to make up for the lack of helmet cannons ;)

Thanx again for all the comments & compliments ner vode!

« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2014, 02:05 AM by Naasad Tal » Logged

Chris S. OM# 454

Ronin Tavic

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #27 on: Dec 31, 2013, 02:41 PM »
Always love a good stalker build.. Nicely done. And mics in the rear eh? That's ingenious. Have you found any decent mics out there? I would love some...

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #28 on: Dec 31, 2013, 03:20 PM »
Do you have vents on the back for cooling fans, or is the back only painted?

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medical Corps
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #29 on: Jan 01, 2014, 12:42 PM »
 8) now that is one really nice bucket vod ;)

awesoooooooooooooooooooooome work ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!