Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Eman's Armor WIP (OM, now onto force hunter)

• 105 Replies

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Eman's Armor WIP (OM, now onto force hunter)
« Reply #100 on: Oct 08, 2013, 09:26 AM »
What is that ?

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Eman'nelo

• You won't win this fight...
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #101 on: Oct 08, 2013, 10:16 AM »
Apologies, it's the back side of the jet pack..i need to add some sort of support structure for the straps to attach to then cover the opening with sintra

Armor WIP               Gallery             Invasions: 32

Eman'nelo

• Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #102 on: Nov 04, 2013, 08:38 PM »
Update! I finished my jetpack just before the con this past weekend.  It worked out very well and to be honest I forgot it was there a couple times  :laugh:  It's pretty light so I screwed it to my backplate.  I have straps that are attached to aluminum rods within the pack, those straps then run through the plate and vest.  I cut out slots in the backplate so I can wear the pack like a backpack, it's not going anywhere that's for sure  :rolleyes: unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during the process, but here it is finished...

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #103 on: Nov 04, 2013, 08:42 PM »
That's a Great looking Jetpack my Friend .... Kudos ...  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Eman'nelo

« Reply #104 on: Nov 04, 2013, 10:29 PM »
That's a Great looking Jetpack my Friend .... Kudos ...  8)
Thanks man I appreciate it! ;D

« Reply #105 on: Apr 09, 2014, 10:24 AM »
I just trolled the Jebus out of this WIP, an the detail and the effort you put in to make this is truly legit.  Great job with the weathering and your choice of paint is really different lol pearlescent paint really makes not only your whole kit pop but it makes the white pop just as much.  All in all great job!!  Makes me really wanna start with figuring out my kit's layout ;D

I'll need a squadron of Stormtroopers...they won't be coming back

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!