Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dral's soft parts WIP

• 0 Replies
Dral's soft parts WIP
« on: Feb 14, 2014, 11:05 PM »
So I finally came to the conclusion it would probably be best to start a WIP for the entirety of my soft parts progress instead of doing singletons for each individual item (only done two so far thankfully) so here it is.  Still working on what will be an armored loin cloth, meaning a loin cloth with pieces of designed armor attached (most likely through snaps or the like).  No pictures really to show thus far, much less a sketch, but I do have some progress of sorts for my flight suit.  Bought one at my local Tractor Supply Depot and I have some pics after alterations:

Me in it; just a cursory picture to give the general size and shape of my build.

I do realize there are pockets still; the alterations place wouldn't take out the pockets because the sewing was so tight they feared putting holes in the coveralls (they tried with one - left breast pocket - and there were two little holes).  Here are some close ups of the pockets as they stand... sit... hang... whatever :P

This one has the standard outside pocket and a "pocket" going to the inside of the coveralls.  Ideas on covering/removing them?

last but not least, the rear pockets.  Closed by zippers, but hoping to have a cape to help cover things up back there.

Keep in mind, these coveralls will be under a white vest with white armor containing gray accent styles on them.  A sketch of what the design will be can be found on my armor WIP.  Please keep from posting on there at the moment; it sits pretty far back in the forums due to college, life, and shipping dates getting in the way.  Hoping to update some time next week with armor pics!

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70631.0

This - so far - is my soft parts WIP!  Help/comments/criticism is welcome!  :D :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!