Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my first mando

• 46 Replies

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: my first mando
« Reply #15 on: Feb 22, 2014, 10:59 AM »

Haha.  I was thinking the same thing.

Looking forward to seeing that weapon.

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #16 on: Feb 22, 2014, 07:27 PM »
ask and you shall recieve i present to you my stabbys and shooty.

the knife with the green handle im thinking will be a beskar knife while the bigger handle one will be a beskar vibroknife.

the pistol is a airsoft airstrike 600 which is discontinued which is a bummer since i want another one, i got it from a vod on the fourms. im not 100% sure what to do with it i dont want to change its appearance to much.

i also just bought my helmet as part of a early birthday gift.

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #17 on: Feb 23, 2014, 03:29 PM »

Once again Mccoy has done his research and pulls it out of the hat, nice vod, nice

ask and you shall recieve i present to you my stabbys and shooty.

the knife with the green handle im thinking will be a beskar knife while the bigger handle one will be a beskar vibroknife.

the pistol is a airsoft airstrike 600 which is discontinued which is a bummer since i want another one, i got it from a vod on the fourms. im not 100% sure what to do with it i dont want to change its appearance to much.

i also just bought my helmet as part of a early birthday gift.

I want that pistol!
And those knives are cool

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #18 on: Mar 05, 2014, 12:46 AM »
so bit of an update to show that i am indeed alive.

i have decided to buy a vest instead of make one which will be the next thing i buy followed by my belt to complete my soft parts.

i dont remember if i mentioned this but my bucket has been ordered.

im drawing inspiration from one of my favorite characters and adding a fur trim around the collar it will most likely be yellow or orange to give some different color from the red.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #19 on: Mar 12, 2014, 12:09 AM »
so my uncle died today after a long battle with ALS so what im going to do first with my armor is paint my left shoulder plate with the colors that are on the ALS ribbion which i think are red and blue and write his name in grey in mando'a on it.

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #20 on: Mar 12, 2014, 06:15 AM »
so my uncle died today after a long battle with ALS so what im going to do first with my armor is paint my left shoulder plate with the colors that are on the ALS ribbion which i think are red and blue and write his name in grey in mando'a on it.

Nice testamony

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #21 on: Mar 19, 2014, 06:32 PM »
vest came in today im really excited, sorry for the bad picture.

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #22 on: Mar 19, 2014, 06:35 PM »
Kraam vest. Nice.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #23 on: Mar 20, 2014, 10:36 AM »

are there people in this potato photo?

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #24 on: Mar 20, 2014, 11:03 AM »
no people just droids.

cant wait for the rest of my stuff to come in, in the mean time im working on my primary weapon a modfied "whistler" carbine it essentually a ee-3 that been made to fire acid filled hollow points much like the dissuaders im getting comissioned. i will have pics or something by this weekend.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #25 on: Mar 22, 2014, 11:23 PM »
i will have pics or something by this weekend.

make sure these are in focus

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #26 on: Mar 23, 2014, 12:49 AM »
make sure these are in focus

lol wel the guy who was going to work on it with me kind of forgot to bring the parts so no pictures

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
« Reply #27 on: Apr 17, 2014, 05:00 PM »
look what came in the mail today.

ignore the duster and the cat, more images after i work on it some also the black things are gauntlets.

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #28 on: Apr 17, 2014, 06:42 PM »
You got a cat in the mail? :D

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Drako Katora

• It's fun to shoot from bell towers, very dramatic.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #29 on: Apr 17, 2014, 09:04 PM »
cats are always welcome additions ^.^ looking good vod, can't wait to see it come together!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!