Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Order of Ori'ramikad Recipients for February 2014

• 40 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Order of Ori'ramikad Recipients for February 2014
« on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:18 PM »
It is with great pride that we announce the February 2014 Order of Ori'ramika recipient, and a special Celebration Europe 2 recipient.

February 2014 Order of Ori'ramikad Recipient:
Melissa Nell/Mishakitty

"Misha" has been a huge positive influence with in the MMCC community since before she was an Official Member.  Not only is she a very active member of Storm Warrior Clan, but she is also part of several Admin Teams here in the MMCC.  Her tireless work on our Social Media initiatives and MMCC's quarterly "Battlecry" magazine have been invaluable to their success.  With that said, below is an excerpt from her nomination:

For the Mercs, she is a big influence behind the scenes. She's a part of the PR team, does lots of work for the Mercs Facebook and her local Buurenaar Verda Clan Facebook posts. She's often unseen behind the curtain, spreading her hard work and attentive care for others in the Mercs by organizing events and handling business effectively. Plus, she was just recently promoted to Buurenaar Verda Clan Ver'alor. So that's another level of work load and responsibility she is willing to assume on top of what she already has going for her. And if it needs no other reasoning... the fact she is our resident MishaKitty GlitterHeart. She's so full of love, so full of positive energy for the people around her that she cares about. I mean, she's head and originator of the Elegant Mando Tea Society. That alone should make her worthy of Ori'ramikad itself.

Celebration Europe 2 recipient:
Katie Giles/Nala Vok'Chi

This is a special awarding, because Katie was not an Official Member at the time of CE2.  "Nala" was a key figure in our on-the-ground presence at CE2, helping put together the MMCC's bunker and display area, wrangling OM's, and taking many of the pictures that came out of the event.  We received several requests for her awarding, but as we all know...only Official Members can become Ori'ramikad recipients.  With that in mind, the Command Council and myself decided that should Nala become an Official Member, we would retroactively award her Ori'ramikad for donating so much of herself to make CE2 epic.

With that in mind, I take much pride in awarding her with our highest award in thanks for her dedicated service to the Mandalorian Mercs.

Congratulations to you both!

OYA!

« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2014, 05:49 PM by Thaxos » Logged
I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Order of Ori'ramikad Recipients for February 2014
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:21 PM »
Congratulations Mishakitty welcome to the fold ;)

Congratulations Nala ;) Awesooooooooome!

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:22 PM »
Congrats to both!!!!!  Misha is my clan-mate and my friend, so  ;D ;D ;D ;D!

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:26 PM »
YES! Congrats especially to my friend Misha!!!!

Orriyn Varek

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:26 PM »
Kandosii!  Congratulations to both of you!

"Compromise where you can. And where you can’t, don’t. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right, even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye and say, no. You move."

-Margaret "Peggy" Carter, Captain America: Civil War

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:29 PM »
Yay Misha and Nala!! Congrats!!

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:31 PM »
Kandosii Misha and Nala! Oya!

David.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Deimos Ordo

• Nah....I'm good
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 The most special of operatives Accessorised is the award for the best non-weapon prop. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #7 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:39 PM »
So well Deserved and I am so Happy for MishaGirl!!!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #8 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:42 PM »
grats Misha =)

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Allfather

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:43 PM »
Congrats!!!

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Luke Skirata

• Ibic Mandokar
« Reply #10 on: Feb 21, 2014, 01:46 PM »
Congrats!  Both well deserved!

I guess Misha's glitter was effective after all...  :laugh:

Oya BVC!  Oya mercs!

TaJin

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #11 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:09 PM »
Congrats!

Je'Karta Kad Verda

• "Kill them all, Let their Force sort them out."
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. Force Hunter Brigade Member Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #12 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:10 PM »
Congrats to both of you!! Well deserved!

Mandalorian #644
MMCC Activation Date 08/2012
# of Invasions - 90

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #13 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:19 PM »
Both gals are much deserving...congrats to you both!  :D
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

DragonTrooper

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #14 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:22 PM »
Congrats! I am so pround of my dear friend Misha! Well deserved :-)

Dirgha'tus (LongShot) / Jango Fett - AOTC

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #15 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:38 PM »
Congrats to ye both, nice one ;)

darthmayhem

• Garyth Skyblade Taakure- Medic
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #16 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:39 PM »
congrats

-"O... that looks like it hurts, can i see your insurance card?"
-"First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me."
-"The operation was a complete success, but the patient died of something else."
(Save Stripes XI)
M5 #19
Beards #07
mvs #06
KOMS # 22

Dar Kyram

• Kyr'bes'alor
  • Mini-Mack the Mando MacNugget
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #17 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:11 PM »
So proud and excited for you MishaKitty. Welcome to the order!!

I'm Official Merc Member 220!

Gooble gooble gooble!

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:21 PM »
 :o   :D

Yay!  So happy to see this!

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0

Raltharian Jade

• Official Liaison for the BVC and the 501st Legion
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #19 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:24 PM »
Very very well done... congratulations

I shall slip through the darkness like a dark unnoticeable slippy thing....

from the shadows I have ushered in a new dawn... Strawberry Milk and SURPRISE!!!

« Reply #20 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:29 PM »
Big Gratz to you both!!!

Ordo Riktulus

• The only Force, is Excessive Force.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #21 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:38 PM »
KANDOSII!   :D I'm so glad that you got this! You deserve it!  8)

My Clan is my Family.  My Family is my Blood.  My Blood is my Life.  Your Blood is my Profession.

MMCC #0969

Nala

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #22 on: Feb 21, 2014, 03:47 PM »
Thanks for the congrats everyone  ;)
And congrats Misha!

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #23 on: Feb 21, 2014, 04:02 PM »
Congrats to you both! Welcome to the fold.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #24 on: Feb 21, 2014, 04:27 PM »
Welcome to the fold, both of you.  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!