Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My first jetpack finished

• 2 Replies
My first jetpack finished
« on: Feb 22, 2014, 06:44 PM »
got an Eternal Armory jetpack "B" pull kit.  It took some extra love and attention, but I think it came out okay.  Now i just need to settle on how to hang it.  I'm thinking custom clips w/ straps.

Drako Katora

• It's fun to shoot from bell towers, very dramatic.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: My first jetpack finished
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2014, 02:28 AM »
Looking good man, lets see some more pics of your work though! If I can make a suggestion I'd say add some greeblies to your pack, tones down on the negative space. keep up the good work!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: My first jetpack finished
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2014, 06:47 AM »
That looks great vod ;) Nice work. I look forward to seeing it on your kit ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!