Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ren's Drop Pack: Planning Stage

• 4 Replies
Ren's Drop Pack: Planning Stage
« on: Nov 05, 2014, 11:50 AM »
So I've been toying with if I bother with a pack of not for while but while playing TOR to get some visual references/eyeballing of the weapons and armours I wound up staring at the backpacks/jetpacks/whatever else they stuck on the character's backs. So I'm wondering if TOR packs would be acceptable as a build project on our designs, it'd surprise me if a few of the old designs weren't kicking around the 'verse as old family relics or reproductions. I'll be adding a few screenshots of the pack I'm considering when I get home but for now I'm more after input on if the TOR designs are even viable.

Beskar'gam Progress: Design Stage
Ren Tinith Concept Thread [Drop Pack - Armoury]

Winter's Dawn
Re: Ren's Drop Pack: Planning Stage
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2014, 02:13 PM »
I don't see why they wouldn't be. TOR weapons and kits are viable. Be aware though that boba(for example) is unlikely to useva 3000 year old JP no matter if its an heirloom.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2014, 02:26 PM »
I don't see why they wouldn't be. TOR weapons and kits are viable. Be aware though that boba(for example) is unlikely to useva 3000 year old JP no matter if its an heirloom.

Seeing as folks are pushing me towards going Late Crusader it'll be less old :P

Winter's Dawn
« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2014, 07:50 PM »
Well here's the Pack I'm considering, not sure if I'll go for a 100% version of it or a successor design.

Winter's Dawn
« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2014, 06:19 AM »
Well here's the Pack I'm considering, not sure if I'll go for a 100% version of it or a successor design.

Looks pretty good to me

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!