Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs Facebook Page Content Request

• 0 Replies

mishakitty

• Glitter'alor
  • glitter's effective if i GRIND IT INTO YOUR EYES
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Mercs Facebook Page Content Request
« on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:35 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I've been asked to try to find some more great content for the main Mercs Facebook page. I'm reaching out to all of the Clans as I know you all probably have some really fantastic images floating around and I'm hoping you would be willing to share them. We are doing a special #MandoMonday to highlight Clans as well as looking for regular daily content. Being seen on the main FB page is a great way to get likes and attention to your own clan page as well.

We're looking for both solo and group shots, preferably high quality large images. I've been told that the administrator of the page is especially trying to get shots that don't look too "earthy" too.

If you have a link to an album, or specific photos, please post them here. Please also be sure to credit the photographer. I will be checking back regularly so please feel free to update as you see fit, especially if you have events and great shots from them.

Many thanks!
Misha

E.M.T.S. #1 ~ Founder ~ Glitter Faerie In Chief

Get Elegant: Join the Elegant Mando's Tea Society

Official Invasions: 67

Various upgrades and whatnot

Dral Kar'ta (Dar's GlitterHeart)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!