Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Relay for Life Card Donation

• 2 Replies

Lakota Ravoc

• Manda barycir, Haran nasreyc
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Relay for Life Card Donation
« on: Mar 05, 2014, 03:07 PM »
I am asking for assistance from any members who could donate a portion of their personal trading cards to me so I can sell them at a Relay For Life event this October.  I am planning on purchasing some of my own cards to sell at the Relay for Life event and all I am asking is for 5-10 of your own personal trading card so I can raise money at the charity.   

This is an event that I have been a part of the past couple of years and it holds a lot of meaning for me because my mother died from cancer years ago.  I have been participating in this event with my friend's team and this year I am going to be heading up a team of Mandos to appear, take pictures, walk and raise money for this charity.  I would also like to sell trading cards and possibly a challenge coin that I am going to have made for the event so I can raise more money for the Relay For Life.

I will accept any amount of cards you would like to donate to this worthy charity.  I will be accepting them up to October when I will need to get everything ready for the event.  Any remaining cards will be sold at future conventions that I will be attending with my aliit, Manda'galaar, to raise money for other charities.  This is a personal request.  Please send your donations in a standard white envelope to:

Lakota Ravoc (Matt Jarest)
461 W. Colorado St. #5
Glendale, CA 91204

Please add a letter with cards that states your name, clan, and rank so I can personally thank you for your donation and tally your donation on a list of contributors.

Thank you.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood).

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Relay for Life Card Donation
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2014, 07:09 PM »
I appreciate that you want to raise money for charity, but selling the cards without permission is a copyright infringement.

EDIT: I'm not the approving authority for that, either.

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 07:14 PM by Coreysnaps » Logged

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Relay for Life Card Donation
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2014, 08:44 AM »
PM incoming.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!