Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack/Backpack Pack info list

• 0 Replies

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Jetpack/Backpack Pack info list
« on: Mar 18, 2014, 10:17 AM »
"A lot of the younger soldiers thought we oughta be zipping around the battlefield on jetpacks. But one direct hit, and you're grounded. Maybe forever."
―Bren Derlin

If you're looking for good tutorials, build threads, or general information on how to start your Jetpack/backpack, look no further. This is the main hub of all the best jetpack build threads here. I've separated them out into sections to make it easier. I will be expanding this list as time moves on. See below if you want to add something to this list.

Jetpacks and backpacks can really add a whole lot of character to our Mandalorian. There are many standard types of packs, such as Boba Fett's jetpack, and Jango Fett's Arena 'snubnose' pack. You may even create your 'Evopack' or communications backpack. All of these help people identify your character for what they are supposed to represent, and give a lot of purpose to your overall look. Plus it's always cool to have a Jetpack, right?

If there is a thread you think needs to be added to this list, please send me a PM here on the boards !

Canon References to Jetpacks
Z-6 Jetpack
JT-12 Jetpack (Arena Pack)
HK-47 Jetpack
AJP-400
Screamer Jetpack

Rocket Packs - Late Crusader and Earlier recommended
DSP-5 Rocket Pack
Republic Rocket Jumper pack

Backpack Harnesses
Taglar Dreskk EZ-Harness

Good examples
Chro's Comms Pack
Apollos Comms Pack
TK3181's Death Watch Jetpack
Bandolier's Concept Boba Rocketpack
MandalorianEwoks Backpack

« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2014, 10:21 AM by Rokeim Gekla » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!