Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NEW MERCS BLASTER GALLERY. (Place pictures of your CRL-approvable blaster here)

• 113 Replies

Ruberup

• Actions over words
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances

bluecwsoldier3

• Call me Chellhis, or Blue
  • Awards Donated one quarter of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Force Hunter Brigade Member
My collection.

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 150 troops 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Here's my current loadout...The verpine doesn't come out often as I prefer to stay hands free as much as possible. I also am planning to update it very soon to match the rest of my weapons and kit better.

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan #33
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

Markonnen

• Tion'ad hukaat'kama?
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.

Thought I'd spend some time working on the Amban Sniper Rifle for display, may make it to a troop one day.

Oya!

Marko

Markonnen OM #1486

MMRS #007; Draluram #015;
MARS #051; AWOO #019

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
Aw heck, been a while.

Current blaster (one of 2)

This is my Rubies DL-44

This is my 3D printed DL-44

This is my Rubies EE-3 Carbine Pistol Conversion. My Favorite blaster transformation yet!!

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2020, 03:11 AM by MandoJP » Logged

Kael Ma'El

• "One Does Not Speak Unless One Knows" - The Creed
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023.
Hi, this will be my blaster.

OM-2687  - 21/02/2022
"There are two kind of bounty, the ones that they want alive, and you." - Jarrell Ma'El.
First.... sorry for necro posting

Second.... this is my current blaster for my kit. Just got OM a few days ago and figured I'd share. :-)
My snub nosed jyn erso blaster.

Thanks for viewing.

Kabur Be'Ade

• Haat Ner vode Gar serim (Only Truth with Comrades)
Modern Era Weapon - E11 Blaster

This weapon shown is CRL compliant as part of my approved Modern Era, Light Armor kit. I was recently approved as an Official Member and now part of the Wasu'ran clan.

This E-11 Blastech blaster rifle is a Doopydoos E-11 Full Resin kit with T-Jay's Completion Kit and 3D printed items from Suitcase Props. I also made every effort to replace resin components with metal ones. I strived for screen accuracy, realism and battle worn. To make it a Mandalorian compliant weapon, I installed nearly a dozen cover plates to hide earth cultural references - namely, military markings with combination of alphabet characters and numeric characters. Yeah, the Doopydoos E-11 Full Resin kit was that good; modeled after screen used E-11s that were built on top of decommissioned sterling machine guns. Fascinating topic.

Hope you enjoy the pictures; glad to share this beauty of mine  :D

« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2023, 01:03 AM by Kabur Be'Ade » Logged

Trini

• We will not be controlled
  • Awards Medic Brigade Member 267th Rapid Assault
This its my blaster modificación of a nerf gun
And my sintra westar 35

:mtu: :boba: :jango: :sabine:

Rápido como el viento, silencioso como el bosque, raudo y devastador como el fuego, inmóvil como una montaña.
DH-17 Blaster Pistol and Holster.

Xonn Krys - Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, Captain of the Dragon's Fortune
Here's my modified DLT 19 heavy blaster rifle, with modified muzzle and sniper scope.

"These are small, the ones out there are far away.........rangefinder to maximum magnification!"

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2024, 09:36 AM by Fenn Beviin » Logged
"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!