Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Neo-Crusader Soft Parts

• 1 Replies

Kybri_Lok

• Haat, ijaa, haa'it
Neo-Crusader Soft Parts
« on: Mar 21, 2014, 03:46 PM »
Any tips for constructing Neo-Crusader soft parts?  I was considering going the scrubs route, then I realized Neo-Crusader tends to be a bit more form-fitting than most.  Ideally, I'd like to avoid skintight/extremely form-fitting if at all possible (though I won't pass up either option if they are comfortable).

Like my sewing?  Check out more here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/IzzyandMarley

mishakitty

• Glitter'alor
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Neo-Crusader Soft Parts
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2014, 11:32 PM »
Scrubs can be tailored quite easily to allow for a fit that's fairly loose and not too terribly form fitting.

Another option might be to use yoga pants - I've found some nice ones that work and are comfortable and not too tight.

E.M.T.S. #1 ~ Founder ~ Glitter Faerie In Chief

Get Elegant: Join the Elegant Mando's Tea Society

Official Invasions: 67

Various upgrades and whatnot

Dral Kar'ta (Dar's GlitterHeart)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!