Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The New Mandalorian Costume Club

• 303 Replies

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
The New Mandalorian Costume Club
« on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:09 PM »

Hey folks, by now you're probably wondering what's going on with the site...

After the General Assembly, we'd come to the conclusion that the Mercs organization was not sticking to the traditional family-friendly values we want to portray as a charity costuming group.

As such, the Council has decided that from here on out we'll be the New Mandalorians, pacifists and caring members of a better friendlier costuming club.

With this comes some changes, the Council is now the Ruling Council. Formed by a number of ministers, such as the Minister of Finance and the Minister of the Interior.
The council is presided over by a Prime Minister and a Deputy Minister, and operated out of the Sundari Royal Palace, in North Carolina.

Along with the new changes, we the New Mandalorians have become the first Mandalorian group to gain the acceptance of the Disney Republic, culminating in Mandalore being granted representation in the George Lucas Senate.

We understand that this is a significant change to the group, but we hope you all accept it with open arms and peaceful hearts.
The Minister of the Interior, Ulrik Kanteer, will have the new CRLs posted by the end of the day, and the weapons collection is to be completed by April 10th, 2014.

I would like to apologize for the forum tilt however, that's an unintended technical glitch. Still working on resolving that post-haste.

« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2014, 01:34 PM by Thaxos » Logged

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: The New Mandalorian Costume Club
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:11 PM »
Long live Death Watch.

This user has been banned for this post. There will be no tolerance for non-compliance.

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 02:17 PM by Thaxos » Logged

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:23 PM »
Well this escalated quickly.

We'll never throw down our weapons! We shall never kneel to Dutchess Tom Satine!

Really? My own team member!?

Treachery of the highest magnitude!

You're fired and banned.

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 02:26 PM by Thaxos » Logged

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:26 PM »
In keeping with the traditions of the New Mandalorians and my change in representation to "Dutchess", I am ordering every New Mandalorian member to de-armor and lay down all weapons.

We must do what is best for Mandalore and it's people!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:27 PM »
Cmon folks, don't fight it.

I really don't like having to swing this banhammer, it's for the good of the club!

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:27 PM »
NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

Jaing

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:30 PM »
Cmon folks, don't fight it.

I really don't like having to swing this banhammer, it's for the good of the club!

Yeah, cmon..........we do get tea and parasols after all!

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:33 PM »
We have a Misha with elegant battle mando tea! We don't need your pacifist tea!

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #8 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:35 PM »
Well played. Nerf year is still my favorite! ;)

Also, this is the only time you'll ever see me say this, but:

Please BAN ME!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Thaxos

« Reply #9 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:35 PM »
We have a Misha with elegant battle mando tea! We don't need your pacifist tea!

Nope, Misha's one of us now.

Vanlande Ne'trasenaar

• Cin Vhetin
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #10 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:36 PM »
For THE DUTCHESS!

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
« Reply #11 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:36 PM »
We are the Death Watch, descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew. Now my people are living in exile because we will not abandon our heritage. Our people were warriors. Strong. Feared! Now they're ruled by the New Mandalorians who think that being a pacifist is a good thing. They've given away our honor and tradition for peace. Duchess TOM Satine and her corrupt leadership are crushing our souls, destroying our identity. That is our struggle.

LONG LIVE DEATHWATCH

Well played. Nerf year is still my favorite! ;)

Also, this is the only time you'll ever see me say this, but:

Please BAN ME!

JOIN ME. AND TOGETHER WE CAN RULE

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
« Reply #12 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:37 PM »
For THE DUTCHESS!

Now my own staff is betraying me! BLASPHEMERS!

Thaxos

« Reply #13 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:38 PM »
Now my own staff is betraying me! BLASPHEMERS!

Hey, you started it by betraying me as my staff member!

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #14 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:38 PM »
LONG LIVE DEATHWATCH

JOIN ME. AND TOGETHER WE CAN RULE

lol hell naw

back to Mandalorian Brotherhood I go! ;)

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #15 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:40 PM »
You can take our lives, but you will never take our freedom! (and guns, those are important to)......or some such.

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #16 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:42 PM »
NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

Long live the Death Watch

DOWN WITH THE DUTCHESS. !

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
« Reply #17 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:45 PM »
YOU MADE ME DO THIS

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
« Reply #18 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:47 PM »
YES YES YES!!!! JOIN US!!!

We conquered whole star systems. We had an empire. When cities heard our armies were coming, populations fled before a shot was fired. FOR MANDALORE!!!!!

mishakitty

• Glitter'alor
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #19 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:53 PM »

MISHA is at work. And will only partake in these shenanigans when she finishes processing her TPS reports.

However her allegiances  COULD be bought by the highest bidder through the use of high quality tea, loose fine cut glitter, and cupcakes.

Also a pony. I shall name him "Mandalore the fuzzy"

E.M.T.S. #1 ~ Founder ~ Glitter Faerie In Chief

Get Elegant: Join the Elegant Mando's Tea Society

Official Invasions: 67

Various upgrades and whatnot

Dral Kar'ta (Dar's GlitterHeart)

Valo Tonar

• Raquor'daan Clan WarMaster
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #20 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:54 PM »
We Shall Defend Mandalore from Threats both Foriegn  and Domestic!!!! And Shall not lay down our Arms. We shall Take back Mandalore from the Likes of these "New Mandalorians" And restore her to The glory and Honor she deserves and Demands. Peace lovers prepare for a Good Death... "FOR MANDALORE!!!!!!!!!!! "

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 02:59 PM by Valo Tonar » Logged

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
« Reply #21 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:57 PM »
Death Watch is here to save you from these intergalactic tree-huggers that threaten our great club. This is a war, and we will win.
Join me, and let us defend Mandalore against these "new mandalorians". We need action, not pacifism!!!

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #22 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:58 PM »
No sir. I don't like it. Peace sells...but who's buying?

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Dexa

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Daily Horrors is the award for the best photo of Mandos doing everyday tasks. Celebration Anaheim 2022 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #23 on: Apr 01, 2014, 02:58 PM »
I think its all pretty, Meh. In an awesome way!
LAST YEAR DID ROCK! :P

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2014, 03:02 PM by Dexa Drask » Logged
MMCC #691

Blackbird

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #24 on: Apr 01, 2014, 03:02 PM »
I've had a Satine gown for AGES and I've been itching to drag it out.
Thank you, NMCC!

^ Poorly worded comment.
11/3/11
Merc #531

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!