Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tor Vizsla

• 6 Replies

Zeevan Korall

• The death watch are the true saviors of Mandalore
Tor Vizsla
« on: Feb 11, 2013, 03:42 PM »
Who has two thumbs and is making Tor Vizsla? ME!!!  :laugh: So I have decided to make a canon Tor kit. My OSDW helmet will be here in a couple weeks, Im gonna be getting new plates soon as well. So this is going to happen and NOTHING will stop me!  :D I just ned to find better reference pics... So if anyone knows where those would be hiding let me know! Updates will come as they happen!

Ran

• Not the crown makes the king.
Re: Tor Vizsla
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2013, 05:33 PM »
Shabang! :D
http://nukecd.com/cayce/mandcomix/Jango_Fett--Open_Seasons/

I want to see this done! I prefer OS over TCW.
But I don't recall ever seeing Tor's helmet....

Scratch Build WIP
Art Thread
"Can your science explain the magic of rainbows?"
"Light defraction through moisture in the atmosphere."
"... It's a sad world you live in."

Zeevan Korall

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2013, 06:22 PM »
Thank you! Tors helmet is just the average OSDW bucket just black and gold. I'm pretty sure someone posted he's helmet somewhere on the forums.

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2013, 10:03 PM »
This is gonna be an epic set of beskar'gam. Tor's armor is all black with thigh and shin plates, right?

Zeevan Korall

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2013, 11:22 PM »
It's black and gold! I'll have the plates and helmet next week, so pictures will be up soonish! :D

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Feb 26, 2013, 08:13 AM »
His armor is actually black, with a dark gray/charcoal flightsuit, red tattered cape, and red sigils.  He's one of the very few Mandos who aren't actually shown wearing a helmet, so I'd think as long as a helmet is painted to match the armor...then it shouldn't matter.  For the complete canon look, your probably going to need some long hair or a wig for "out of helmet" troops.

It's black and gold!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Zeevan Korall

« Reply #6 on: Feb 26, 2013, 08:56 AM »
His armor is actually black, with a dark gray/charcoal flightsuit, red tattered cape, and red sigils.  He's one of the very few Mandos who aren't actually shown wearing a helmet, so I'd think as long as a helmet is painted to match the armor...then it shouldn't matter.  For the complete canon look, your probably going to need some long hair or a wig for "out of helmet" troops.

Aaaahh Okay! I saw one of Skirata arms OSDW helmets painted that was meant for a tor kit but then repainted,   ??? So I had misread that and thought that it was his, but it was just Darmans black and gold version so my bad. Thanks for the clarification vod!  :D

As for the hair... Hmm ill just straighten my curls!  :laugh:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!