Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

SWTOR Cassus Fett Neo-Crusader build

• 120 Replies

Jas'ika

• Friendly fire isn't friendly
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
SWTOR Cassus Fett Neo-Crusader build
« on: Apr 06, 2014, 08:31 AM »
I usually don't make W.I.P.S. because I'm usually to busy or dirty to take pictures while I build something new. So lets give this a go shall we. Oh by the way extremely pic heavy.

Here is a link to my other build it's a SWTOR Clan Varad

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=103970.msg1473179#msg1473179

Thighs:

Left Shoulder:

Right Shoulder:

Abdominal Plate:

Back Plate Template:

Face Plate:

Stay tuned More to come:

-Jason

« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016, 08:59 AM by Jas'ika » Logged
Re: SWTOR Cassus Fett Neo-Crusader build
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2014, 08:55 AM »
Looks pretty cool and more than i could prolly due. Just want to note the  leg plates look a bit to short and the bottom point of the mask is round instead of being pointed.

Kraton Jax

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2014, 09:14 PM »
Wow i like !! Looking forward to see this finished :)

Me: HK,you see I'm in love with a nice girl and I'm not sure about this and I just wanted to know what love for you?
HK-47:Definition:'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 12 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...
Me:(sigh)Never ask a droid what love is...

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2014, 11:14 AM »
Glad to see you on the boards sir! Looking forward to seeing this take shape.

Jas'ika

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2014, 04:53 PM »
Glad to see you on the boards sir! Looking forward to seeing this take shape.

Lol, I'm usually on the boards once or twice a week i just don't post anything. I've learned to keep my damn mouth shut, and my eyes and ears open. With age comes clarity vod.

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 2014, 07:08 PM »
I've learned to keep my damn mouth shut, and my eyes and ears open. With age comes clarity vod.
Never truer words vod.
Do you plan on making pulls of your neo armor pieces when your done with the build?  I  must admit the shoulders specifically peak my interest.
Have a good one,
Hagen

Jas'ika

Re: SWTOR Cassus Fett Neo-Crusader builds
« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2014, 08:23 PM »
After I get all mine cast in the cold cast brass I'll be offering casts of every piece in bright white 65D

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #7 on: Apr 10, 2014, 04:56 PM »
Looking forward to seeing this come together.

Jas'ika

« Reply #8 on: Apr 10, 2014, 06:59 PM »
Face Plate is coming along nicely

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #9 on: Apr 11, 2014, 12:29 AM »
Nice.   Cassius was my only real thought when I considered a canon build.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

mishakitty

• Glitter'alor
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2014, 07:18 AM »
Superb. I really enjoy seeing the behind the scenes pics too - like the one of all of the many, many bottles (of course I probably just like the pretty bright colors).

So well done. Looking forward to seeing it come together!

E.M.T.S. #1 ~ Founder ~ Glitter Faerie In Chief

Get Elegant: Join the Elegant Mando's Tea Society

Official Invasions: 67

Various upgrades and whatnot

Dral Kar'ta (Dar's GlitterHeart)

Jas'ika

« Reply #11 on: Apr 11, 2014, 07:35 AM »
Superb. I really enjoy seeing the behind the scenes pics too - like the one of all of the many, many bottles (of course I probably just like the pretty bright colors).

So well done. Looking forward to seeing it come together!

Did you notice the 2 big containers of glitter? Ones metallic green and the other is metallic red. I use the green one on the pipboys.

mishakitty

• Glitter'alor
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #12 on: Apr 11, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Did you notice the 2 big containers of glitter? Ones metallic green and the other is metallic red. I use the green one on the pipboys.

You just got like +10 awesome credits :)

I didn't - cause I was distracted by the bright colors lol. Keep those containers away from me...I already have this desire to like, roll, in them or something ;) That is so awesome!

E.M.T.S. #1 ~ Founder ~ Glitter Faerie In Chief

Get Elegant: Join the Elegant Mando's Tea Society

Official Invasions: 67

Various upgrades and whatnot

Dral Kar'ta (Dar's GlitterHeart)

Jas'ika

« Reply #13 on: Apr 11, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Face plate is ready for a visor and strapping.

Left shoulder going into mold phase.

More to come.

-Jason

Jas'ika

« Reply #14 on: Apr 11, 2014, 09:50 PM »
Left shoulder mother mold complete

Tomorrow i'll pull the master and run one in Cold Cast Brass

-Jason

Jas'ika

« Reply #15 on: Apr 12, 2014, 10:28 AM »
Left shoulder is complete

Raw Cast:

Polished & weathered:

I think i'll start working on the back plate tomorrow and molding the thighs this coming week.

-Jason

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #16 on: Apr 13, 2014, 02:50 PM »
cool stuff vod  8) That shoulder looks awesome

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Oren-Cathal

• You cannot judge me! I am Justice itself!
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2014, 02:19 PM »
Only just foun this build... Looks amazing so far!

Jas'ika

« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2014, 08:07 PM »
Thank you, started working on the backplate tonight. Hopefully will have that somewhat ready by the end of this week.

Jas'ika

« Reply #19 on: Apr 15, 2014, 06:01 PM »
Here's the progress on the back plate so far

It's getting there still need to add a few things to it and shape it a bit but it should be ready for a mold come this weekend.

Jas'ika

« Reply #20 on: Apr 15, 2014, 09:34 PM »
Alright so I had to scrap the top of the backplate because it was being difficult and didn't want to do what I was asking it to do. So I whipped one up out of cardboard and it is much more agreeable. Will toss a coat of rondo on it tomorrow most likely.

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 09:31 AM »
This is very nice vod. Love a good Neo Crusader (Ithink it's the helmet).

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Jas'ika

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 05:29 PM »
Got some Backplate updates

Primed just needs a few lines added
[/URL]

Lines have been added
[/URL]

Entering the molding phase
[/URL]

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 03:16 PM »
Its looking really cool vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Jas'ika

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 06:07 PM »
Mold of the Backplate is finished

Mother mold

Master Removed

Got one in the mold cooking lol

First cast finished now for clean up and weathering

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:16 PM by Jas'ika » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!