Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ronan's Legacy Armor !!Approved pics on page 6!!

• 107 Replies

Ori Cabur

• Old Guard
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions Award for 75 official invasions. 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Ronan's Legacy Armor !!Approved pics on page 6!!
« Reply #105 on: Apr 26, 2015, 10:10 AM »
Can't say it enough ner'vod,  I LOVE THIS ARMOR!
It's been really awesome to see your upgrades. You can just see your armor making skills are getting better and better all the time.

MMCC: #0310 Vode Of The Skull: #29
O.R.B./327th Elite #024 Elegant Mando's Tea Society: #116

Ronin Tavic

• I'm not crazy, I just find sanity boring.
  • Awards 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #106 on: Apr 27, 2015, 11:24 AM »
You've come along way and got a solid kit going here.
On a minor note... I think you need some ankle armor or something. You got like no gap from thighs to knees, but a big gap from boots to shins. That's probably the only thing that stands out to me. As a whole the kit is fantastic though.
Ps I like the berserker brigade you proposed. I wanna see that happen.

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #107 on: Apr 27, 2015, 12:39 PM »
You've come along way and got a solid kit going here.
On a minor note... I think you need some ankle armor or something. You got like no gap from thighs to knees, but a big gap from boots to shins. That's probably the only thing that stands out to me. As a whole the kit is fantastic though.
Ps I like the berserker brigade you proposed. I wanna see that happen.

That's not a bad idea.  I need to redo my boot plates anyway (one broke) so maybe I'll look at adding more there too.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!