Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Renn Tel jetpack wip

• 53 Replies

Renn

• I thought you were made of sterner stuff?!!
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Renn Tel jetpack wip
« Reply #45 on: Apr 02, 2015, 04:34 PM »
Fantastic Job.

Good luck with that harness. I finally got mine figured out after tinkering and trying about a half dozen different things.
THANKS VOD.  awesome glad you got your harness fixed. getting my materials for a harness this weekend and then we will see how it goes.    Did some weathering today, little closer to getting done   

MMCC #1116    B.E.A.R.D.S.#101

Renn

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #46 on: Apr 08, 2015, 10:10 PM »
been working on my harness. bought an $8 belt and had couple guitar straps laying around. works pretty well, I will have to make some new hooks for my jetpack, but these will suffice for now.    wore the jetpack for about 15 min to take few pics and it had started to sag about a couple  inchs, I will have to adjust for that I have to figure a way on securing it on the bottom of the jetpack so it doesn't move side to side

Dynas

• "You can run,but you'll only die tired." Boba Fett
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #47 on: Apr 10, 2015, 03:02 PM »
Very nice. Harness turned out well.

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Career Invasions: 13

OM #874     M.A.N.T.A.     M.A.B.E.L #44

Renn

« Reply #48 on: Apr 10, 2015, 06:49 PM »
THanks vod, harness is working out so far, think I have the sagging issue I had fixed.

Tesvalo

• #mellowoutandbucketon
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #49 on: Apr 14, 2015, 07:54 PM »
I'm gonna have to bug you half to death ask you some questions about your harness once I get my pack finished, vod. You're doing an insanely awesome job.

B.E.A.R.D.S 063
Former Spec Ops Brigade Assassin

Renn

« Reply #50 on: Apr 14, 2015, 08:54 PM »
I'm gonna have to bug you half to death ask you some questions about your harness once I get my pack finished, vod. You're doing an insanely awesome job.
  :laugh: thats cool vod, would be happy to help.

Renn

« Reply #51 on: Apr 26, 2015, 02:38 PM »
I am going to have to do some mods to my harness. over all the harness did its job jetpack stayed on my back all day, but  jetpack kept sliding  further and further down as the day went on.   

Dynas

• "You can run,but you'll only die tired." Boba Fett
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2015, 03:30 PM »
Mine does the same. The pack stays on no problem but i get saggy jetpack syndrome (SJS). 

I was looking on the dented helmet, i think im going to rig me up a "seeker harness" where the straps are sewn into a mini man bra vest. :laugh:

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Career Invasions: 13

OM #874     M.A.N.T.A.     M.A.B.E.L #44

Renn

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2015, 09:03 PM »
I have reconfigured mine a little, shorted all my straps. going to be trooping tomorrow for a bit. so see how it goes if this doesn't fix it. I am going for a new design.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!