Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Public Service Announcement: HBF Recast please avoid.

• 6 Replies

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
My Fellow Mandalorian Mercs,

As a member of the App team one of our biggest concerns is protecting our members from purchasing goods that will be wasting their hard earned money due to the fact that it does not meet our CRLs and is not an approvable item. We always encourage our members that when you buy a helmet that you do so within our forums because by doing this you are buying from members who will not sell a product that will be counter-productive towards building one's armor kit. As of recent it has been brought to my attention of a cast of a helmet that we want to make sure that our membership steers clear from.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boba-Fett-Star-Wars-Costume-Cast-Resin-Full-Helmet-Kit-Costume-/301234584222?pt=US_Costumes&hash=item4622fafa9e

This helmet does not meet our qualifications for a CRL approved helmet so we ask our membership steer clear from this purchase on ebay.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.

Ulrik Kanteer,
Mandalorian Mercs Personnel Officer

Re: Public Service Announcement: HBF Recast please avoid.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2014, 03:50 PM »
Thanks for the heads up

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2014, 04:05 PM »
This Thing is so Fame right now!  :laugh:

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2014, 01:00 AM »
As an owner of an approved HBF conversion, I feel I must add... holy crap why?!  All the trouble of conversion for twice the price, and without the main benefit of the HBF conversion, lighter weight.  At least the seller doesn't claim that it's a high quality, accurate, or approvable piece.

Good call on the 'avoid this'.

A'den 'Blasty' Baatir

• "I'm Magical." 🏳️‍🌈
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2014, 01:35 PM »
That has got to be the most pathetic attempt at recasting I have ever seen

501st Legion: TR/IG/ID-51817
MMCC OM#: 2411

Tyno Krast

• Easy way or hard way? Either way, I get paid.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2014, 03:52 PM »
I'm wondering how long it will be before someone shows up with one of these in their WIP thread  :'(

Krith Jarr

• Laugh it up Fuzball!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2020, 05:24 PM »
It looks as though it's been removed by Evilbay  :laugh:

"I can bring you in Cold or Warm the choice is yours, either way I still get paid" - Kr'ith J'arr

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!