Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jawa-human crossover?

• 13 Replies

Xyyyr Black

• The REAL diamond collector
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Jawa-human crossover?
« on: Jul 11, 2014, 04:09 AM »
Hi everybody!

As some of you might know I am a jawa-human, but now I was thinking, how would such a creature look like? My own idea was to use yellow eye-contacts so it seems like my eyes are yellow/glowing...

What do you guys think?

UTINNI!!!!!!!
- Greetings from the Jawalorian

++The jawalorian++

"Who am I? Ha! I am no one, I am a dark memory, I am your worst fear... I am the dark destructor, the haunter.. the lost one" -Xyyyr
Re: Jawa-human crossover?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2014, 06:10 AM »
Well Jawa are a rodent species...so I'd image some form of whiskers, pointed snout, vestigial tail remnant maybe...

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2014, 10:01 PM »
Not sure we'd be compatible with Jawas, but go for it.  I'd say maybe some short fur on the arms, whiskers, and the glowing eyes.

Remember reading that humans and Ithorians can, but not Twi'leks.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2014, 11:00 PM »
Pretty sure you're the only person in the universe who wants to resemble anything close to a jawa's face...

"A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead.'" -RC-1207, "Sev"

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2014, 12:36 AM »
Not sure we'd be compatible with Jawas, but go for it.  I'd say maybe some short fur on the arms, whiskers, and the glowing eyes.

Remember reading that humans and Ithorians can, but not Twi'leks.
Oops, not Ithorians, but Zabrak.  Iridonian... Ithorian... Not enough sleep, am I getting.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Xyyyr Black

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2014, 04:54 AM »
Pretty sure you're the only person in the universe who wants to resemble anything close to a jawa's face...

'Nah, not the DAMN CREEPY face, but a human face with glowy eyes, I wanna stay away from that horror that is called a real jawa face! :'(

++The jawalorian++

"Who am I? Ha! I am no one, I am a dark memory, I am your worst fear... I am the dark destructor, the haunter.. the lost one" -Xyyyr
« Reply #6 on: Jul 14, 2014, 02:10 PM »
'Nah, not the DAMN CREEPY face, but a human face with glowy eyes, I wanna stay away from that horror that is called a real jawa face! :'(
Because a human with glowing eyes isn't creepy at all?  :P Seriously though I like the idea.

"A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead.'" -RC-1207, "Sev"

Luke Skirata

• Ibic Mandokar
« Reply #7 on: Jul 14, 2014, 02:31 PM »
Oops, not Ithorians, but Zabrak.  Iridonian... Ithorian... Not enough sleep, am I getting.

I was about to say... I think Twi'leks are closer to humans than Ithorians.

Xyyyr Black

« Reply #8 on: Jul 14, 2014, 02:35 PM »
I was about to say... I think Twi'leks are closer to humans than Ithorians.

Stay on topic please >:(

++The jawalorian++

Gatoma

• Thaxos's #1 Fan and has luposlipaphobia
« Reply #9 on: Jul 19, 2014, 08:11 PM »
the glowy eyes are actually orange/yellow crystal lenses the jawas use to protect their eyes from the tatooine sun.

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Jul 19, 2014, 08:30 PM »
I'm still haunted by the thought of how such a crossover would come about...

Gatoma

« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 2014, 08:35 PM »
Jawas are rodent like beings covered in clothes right?  so what about a human thats been adopted into a jawa family, there's been 2 such with Tusken Raiders.

Xyyyr Black

« Reply #12 on: Jul 20, 2014, 05:56 AM »
Maybe they made him (Xyyyr) some of those stones and he remade them to be usefull for humans?

++The jawalorian++

Gatoma

« Reply #13 on: Jul 20, 2014, 09:12 AM »
i think those stones can work for any species, there just orange crystals turned into lenses, sorta like what glass makers do.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!