Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Wolfpack Mando, Urban Assault Bound!

• 270 Replies

Dha'senaar

• Need 'em disintegrated? Get me integrated
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Wolfpack Mando, Urban Assault Bound!
« on: Jul 16, 2014, 12:00 AM »
Hello! Welcome to my upgrade/WIP thread! This is my kit from the start, if you want to see more, hit up the later pages!
-Bram 1/27/15

Hello again! I'm back, and making a kit the right way this time, by taking my time!  I've got my plates cut out of 3mm sintra.  All that is left to make is the knees, and the gauntlets.  I'm gonna do a pep build on my gauntlets, since the last ones I made were pvc, which was a snug fit.  I'll have a new bucket in a little bit (my buddy and I are doing another scratch build)  My updates won't be as daily as they were on my other W.I.P. Florida's weather has been a bit un-cooperative.  Also, I've started a small prop business with my buddy, so orders tend to take my time away from my personal suits.  This Mandalorian is based off of the Wolfpack from TCW series.  the story behind the character is that he was a member of the 104th, who survived a gun ship crash.  He suffered from amnesia, and was take in by deathwatch.  As time goes on, memories start to come back, and he leaves deathwatch to try and find out more about who he was.  That's the basic story behind him.  Now for pictures!  ;D

Gauntlet peps and knee templates!

Also, I bought an airbrushing kit since last time, soooo paint will go by much quicker!

Here's some of the stuff I've done with the first helmet my buddy and I made

These two were a couple commissions I've done, and they taught me some new techniques I can use on my new kit!

Feels good to be building again!

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2015, 12:10 AM by Dha'senaar » Logged

Vaas Zhura

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Bram's New and Improved W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2014, 08:30 AM »
That last one of those helmets is so awesome!  ;)

For you are rust, And to rust you shall return
OM#1765 
C.C.P.H.H.M.M. #10... Sabes español? únete!!
M.A.C.K #49  
Draluram #14

Dha'senaar

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2014, 08:34 AM »
Biased much?  ;)

Dha'senaar

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2014, 05:34 PM »
Okay, so it's been a while since my last post, so it's not technically double-posting right?  Well anyways, progress!
I cut my cod piece to a more Jango-style shape.  I'm going to attach it to a belt, as well as the lower back plate.
I sanded and primed everything yesterday, and today I did a little work on the shoulders!

Sulkon88

• Mandalorian Bounty Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2014, 11:04 PM »
Haha love seeing the wolf logo from clone wars and the other one looks pretty BA. Keep at it.

"Blast them, beat them burn them I don't care. Just get them off my ship!" - Jorean Bosch

My Scratchbuild http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=75521.15

Dha'senaar

« Reply #5 on: Aug 04, 2014, 08:12 AM »
Thanks! My buddies and I are using a custom mythosaur for our little squad, we wanted something a little different, but recognizable.

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #6 on: Aug 04, 2014, 10:10 AM »
Everything is looking really good so far. Do you have a picture of the plates on the make sure the sizing is good?

Dha'senaar

« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2014, 10:28 PM »
OK.  So, I trimmed the plates, and got the OK on the sizing!

I'm gonna take a little sandpaper to the shoulders to brighten them up slightly, but other than that they are done!

Dha'senaar

« Reply #8 on: Aug 09, 2014, 06:37 PM »
Plates have been trimmed down and painted!  Actually, everything has been painted!  I'm mostly done with the back, just have to do a few more things first, sadly no pictures juuuust yet.  My jumpsuit came in, the torso fits pretty well, however the legs and arms need to be taken in, so I'm going to be looking into a local tailor to get that settled.  I'll be starting bondo on a new helmet in about 2 weeks, and the gaunts will be started while I wait.  I'l try and make the girth belt soon, and I'm going to make a kama as well, just no clue when.  I'm gonna be making a flak vest once my jumpsuit is all ready, and so far that's where I'm at!

Dha'senaar

« Reply #9 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:11 PM »
DUN DUN DUN! I did a re-paint.  Wasn't happy with everything, SO, here's my new paint!

Also! my gauntlets are being printed!  One down, one to go, and also all the darts, buttons, and other stuff.

razor

« Reply #10 on: Aug 21, 2014, 03:05 AM »
wolffe face on bucket hmmmm rings a bell  :laugh: but sweet looking kit

Count up your sins

mando merc 803!

Dha'senaar

« Reply #11 on: Aug 21, 2014, 07:17 AM »
Thanks!  It's almost like we'll match!  ;)

« Reply #12 on: Aug 21, 2014, 08:49 AM »
This is looking seriously awesome!

~ Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe ~

SW:ToR: Prophecy of the Five Server

Dha'senaar

« Reply #13 on: Aug 21, 2014, 09:15 AM »
Thanks!

Small update!  I have one gauntlet, and all the little darts and the blade for both gauntlets!  I should have the other gaunt by this weekend!

Also, perfect fit

DragonTrooper

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #14 on: Aug 21, 2014, 09:21 AM »
Great work so far, I love the level of detail.

Dirgha'tus (LongShot) / Jango Fett - AOTC

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!