Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian cowboy 2.0

• 205 Replies

Bacaraj be'te Kyr'tsad

• He may be No Good to you if He's Dead....
Re: Mandalorian cowboy finished ! Upgrade time
« Reply #195 on: Oct 06, 2015, 11:44 AM »
Just checking for some feedback on this ammobelt I have no idea what the cylinders were for some sort of 70's electronics just want to know if it looked like ammo

Those would be FS-2 florescent light fixture starters for fixtures that lacked ballasts. Great idea for a futuristic ammo.

Armor Completion
-----------------------------------------------------
- Concept: 100%
- Helmet: 100%
- Hard Parts:100%
- Soft Bits: 96%
- Weapons: 80%

Russiya

• Live for today forget about tomarrow
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #196 on: Apr 02, 2016, 02:13 PM »
Been quite some time with no post here but I have been working on the kit here and there and well I may need to register for a second membership because of how far the updates have gone. This is all metal armor I have been making i need to make a neck plate still and wait for my Rotj gaunts and cold cast bucket to come in I hope to have it finished before june

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #197 on: Apr 02, 2016, 02:36 PM »
You shouldn't need to reapply. The only time you'd have to reapply is when you change characters (human to alien species) or if you change Eras (modern to Crusader).

Other than that, you're pretty much free to change & upgrade what you need/want, the Ruus'alors are supposed to keep an eye out for changes & upgrades to make sure their clan members still meet the requirements.

Oh & looking good btw :P

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #198 on: Apr 02, 2016, 07:13 PM »
Yeah, check in with your Ruus. If your Ruus wants you to reapply, they'll ask you to do so.

Looking good!

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #199 on: Apr 02, 2016, 09:35 PM »
Lookin mighty fine! I will miss the old chest plates with the skull though..

Russiya

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #200 on: Apr 02, 2016, 10:26 PM »
These plates will also have the skull but I ran out of steel and need to pick up some more to finish off the neck and cut out the skull I think I'm gong to reuse my sintra back plate though

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #201 on: Apr 03, 2016, 04:10 PM »
Ah gotcha!

Russiya

« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2016, 10:04 AM »
Here are the metal plates rusting to perfection

Aur'on Gur

• Awards Special Weapons 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2016, 10:37 AM »
Here are the metal plates rusting to perfection

That looks straight off the set. Well done vod.

M.M.C.C.      #1127
Gunslinger    #1
Official Troops XVIII
 Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid...'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Russiya

Vhett Naast

Re: Mandalorian cowboy 2.0
« Reply #205 on: Jul 14, 2016, 10:42 PM »
Looking dope man! quality work here!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!