Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Heavy Assault Toxic Atmosphere WIP (Pic Heavy)

• 179 Replies

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Heavy Assault WIP
« Reply #165 on: Jul 09, 2015, 08:35 PM »

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #166 on: Jul 10, 2015, 12:19 AM »
Great job vod! I knew you'd ace it  ;D

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #167 on: Jul 23, 2015, 03:35 PM »
Bit late  :-[ but.....

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #168 on: Jul 27, 2015, 03:04 PM »
It's never too late for a Niabi Like....

That said I think I missed this one somehow, looks absolutely brilliant. Grats on the Stripes!

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #169 on: Aug 08, 2015, 04:00 PM »
Lots of posts always pushed this thread to the next page.  I am not surprised you missed it.  It would also seem I posted the whole thing in the wrong section pretty much the entire thread.  This build has made me want to bite of something even more substantial.  I am contemplating doing a sith acolyte.

Started my z-6

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=97044.0

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #170 on: Aug 26, 2015, 06:16 PM »
Had a great photoshoot at an event this weekend.  Tried out the z-6 on a jedi  and took home second place

Ronin Tavic

• I'm not crazy, I just find sanity boring.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 2016 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Heavy Assault Toxic Atmosphere WIP (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #171 on: Aug 28, 2015, 08:13 PM »
This turned out pretty sweet vod. Looks nice and mean!!

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
« Reply #172 on: Oct 12, 2015, 07:52 PM »
As with most things they are never truly finished.  I am now entering phase two of this build.  I want it bigger and badder.   THis will likely include a top down upgrade starting with the torso, then thighs, then knees and legs.  I also started adding some detail work including ammo, trophies, and mando'a. 

I also upgraded my cooling system by installing a voltage regulator to the fan  This allows the voltage to the fan to remain constant as the battery voltage drops.  I also kicked the fan voltage up to 14v.  Any more then that and all I hear in the helmet is the sound of moving air.

Added mando'a to the back of the helmet.  I have been naming all the helmets I make now.

The start of the torso included a new segmented abdomen, extra chest plates including backer plates and kidney plates.

I also added a sound system to my back pack.  We can now listen to mando jams or radio chatter while we troop.  Its blue tooth, pretty loud and lasts for 6 hrs.  Not bad for $20

Now the shoulders are pissing me off. I want sometihng bulkier but cant settle on any concept that makes me happy.  Here are a few trials.

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #174 on: Jan 06, 2016, 11:48 PM »
The new ab plates are significantly better than your originals  Looking good, vod!

Kruser

• Helmet on. Heart gone.
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 40+ hrs Charity
« Reply #175 on: Jan 07, 2016, 12:26 AM »
I am so glad I found this thread.  Absolutely outstanding.  I love the new ab section.  I learned a ton from this.  Thank you!

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
« Reply #176 on: Jan 26, 2016, 08:12 PM »
Thanks Vods.

I am very happy how the new mods are coming out

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
« Reply #178 on: Jul 18, 2016, 04:48 PM »
Added some new items.  The thigh plates were boring so I added a storage compartment for my phone and a new hold out pistol.

Taakur Beroya

• Aruetyc runi'la solus cet o'r prudii an.
« Reply #179 on: Jul 19, 2016, 10:35 AM »
I love the concept and the looks of this kit vod, especially that assassin helmet  :laugh:

"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness."

"The Empire's bureaucrats are like wineskins they should both have ropes around their necks."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!