Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Heavy Assault Toxic Atmosphere WIP (Pic Heavy)

• 182 Replies

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions

Kando Falco

• the Clan Smith
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Heavy Assault Toxic Atmosphere WIP (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #181 on: Jul 18, 2016, 04:48 PM »
Added some new items.  The thigh plates were boring so I added a storage compartment for my phone and a new hold out pistol.

Taakur Beroya

• Aruetyc runi'la solus cet o'r prudii an.
Re: Heavy Assault Toxic Atmosphere WIP (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #182 on: Jul 19, 2016, 10:35 AM »
I love the concept and the looks of this kit vod, especially that assassin helmet  :laugh:

"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness."

"The Empire's bureaucrats are like wineskins they should both have ropes around their necks."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!